ConnectPro

Review for ConnectPro

S in Mississauga
S in Mississauga

Processor & Wireless Card

Recently, my gateway desktop acquired attention and I went to ConnectPro to have them diagnose the problem, as we had purchased their service plan for this product.

The staff at the desk was very limited and I had to wait 1 hour in line to secure my place, to fill in form for the work order, and to give in my computer as needed. In other words, the 1 hour wait, and all that had got me very frustrated but on the good side the job done by them was reaaly well-done. They managed to order the part required for my computer in time (some component for the processor and wireless card). Apparently the initial cost was 299.99, but it was waived since i bought their service plan (which was worth it). They were very kind and responsible to give me a call at the right time to pickup my computer, and about what problems were occurring. I am very satisfied with my experience with ConnectPro. One thing to keep in mind or a suggestion is to have a sufficient amount of staff members to assist everyone, because an hour line with 10 others waiting and only 1 staff to assist everyone does not sound ideal. Other than that, they are a great choice for a computer repair or support job! Thank You.