Big Top Roofing & Exteriors

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  Big Top Roofing & Exteriors

Reviews for Big Top Roofing & Exteriors

Lise  from Calgary
3 reviews Cochrane, AB

Enjoyed working with Big Top Roofing & Exteriors. They were very professional and knew their product. They were very quick to come out and give us a quote. They helped us work with our insurance company when our insurance company said our siding could be matched and would only repair one side of the house when in fact the siding could not be matched. In the end the insurance paid to reside the whole house. We are happy with the finished job and the service at Big Top.

Thank you for the review. We are glad you are happy with the end result! Thank you for your business.

jo anne from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

"I want to thank you and your team at Big Top for the outstanding client service you provide. Unfortunately, it appears to be a rare experience in our world today so when one encounters great service, it is an absolute pleasure.

Right from the initial meeting with David and all the subsequent questions I had that followed throughout the hail damage repair, to the most recent request to repair damage as a result of another contractor, Big Top has been patient, understanding, prompt, and thorough.

Please thank John for being so prompt on taking care of the damaged Hardie Board on my home and the concrete splatters on the garage.

My experience with Big Top has been exceptional, and I thank you and your team. "

Thank you for the review Jo Anne!
We take pride in taking care of our clients from start to finish, we are glad we could help you with the repairs. Thank YOU for your business!!

Spencer in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

We had excellent support and service in handling the insurance claim. Prior to work starting there was clear instruction and communication. The crews were excellent, tidy, clean and efficicient. Excedllent service all round.

Brett in Toronto
1 review Okotoks, AB

My roof was damaged by a couple significant hail storms this past summer and every person I corresponded with at Big Top Roofing & Exteriors was professional and friendly. The service from every facet of the their business was exceptional; from the very first phone call to the quality assurance upon final inspection. I will definitely be contacting Big Top for additional projects in the future. Keep up the great work folks!

Thank you for the great review Brett! We have a referral program so make sure your name is mentioned when you pass our info on to your friends and family. We are glad to hear the process was a positive one, thank you for your business.

Home o.

They were thorough and cleaned up well and checked their work to ensure everything was done to our satisfaction

Thank you so much for the review! We are super pleased you are happy with our clean up job and satisfied with the job well done! :)

Marc
1 review Lacombe, AB

Dave and his crew at Big Top Roofing and Exteriors went above and beyond to do a fantastic job! I can tell you that Dave is a contractor you can trust with your house to do a good job as he really cares about his customers and wants to make them happy.

It is a big relief to have my house done and looking great with no issues. Even my Ex said the house looks good! (I just hope she doesn't think she is getting this house too!)

Thanks Dave and everyone at Big Top Roofing and Exteriors!

Thank you so much for your trust and kind words Marc! We are happy that you feel the relief after having your house completed and looking great. I won't comment on your last line :), but we sure are glad that we could bring you some envy from others ;). Thank YOU again for such a great review.

Camlaur in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

David and his team at Big Top were very professional. We appreciated the service they provided in working through our insurance claim and exterior upgrades. Before signing off on the finished product there was a few minor deficiencies as there almost always is on projects of this scope. David and his team addressed these promptly and without question. End Result...Job completed as quoted, as planned, and completely to our satisfaction.

We would certainly recommend Big Top to anyone considering roofing and exterior upgrades, or insurance claims.

Thank you David and Team!!

Thank you so much for choosing Big Top Roofing & Exteriors and for sharing with us your appreciation for the service! We are so happy that everything was completed as quoted and planned. As well, we are thankful to have you recommend us in the future to anyone interested in roofing and exterior upgrades - just so you are aware any referrals referencing your name that go into production means we will send you a gift card as a thank you for the support! Thank you so much!

wlaurel

We're easy to deal with - a few minor things that needed fixing, this was done easily.

larrydcgolf
1 review Airdrie, AB

Incomplete as I still have areas.that needed to be repaired and have been over looked . I need them to come back and reassess the unfinished work.

Hello Larry,
After reviewing your file the following was found: you had instructed our office that you would like to cash out on 4 items and a refund was sent to you for the amount listed on the contract pertaining to those items. This concluded the work that Big Top was contracted to complete. However you will be contacted by our office to discuss your file and review the original contract to ensure all items have been addressed to your satisfaction.
UPDATE: After speaking with the client and refreshing his memory that he requested to cash out on the balance of the items instead of having them completed; a site visit was to be scheduled to walk around the property with his contract and show him all the work is in fact complete. Since this time the client has been contacted 3 times to schedule this site visit (2-Email, 1-Phone), with no reply from the client. All items on the contract have been verified as complete.

p_beier
1 review Airdrie, AB

Airdrie was hit by huge hail storm, Big Top replaced my roof, siding , trim, soffit, fascia and painted fence, and trim. Great job, my house looks brand new

Thank you for the review. We are glad your home looks brand new and you are happy with the work!

More about Big Top Roofing & Exteriors

Big Top Roofing & Exteriors has been serving Calgary & Area for over 17 years with unparalleled professionalism and high quality workmanship. Beginning with the initial call into our office until the final clean up on your property we work with, and treat you, the homeowner with the respect that ...