Proactive Door Systems

Reviews for Proactive Door Systems

Laurie K in Calgary
Laurie K in Calgary

New Garage Opener that was compatible with smart home devices

Jerry had a new opener installed for me because my old one died; however, it wasn't compatible with my smart home system. There was a little bit of communication issues, but once we got that ironed out, Jerry did his best to find me an opener that would work with my smart home device and security system. It was extremely important to me. Danny, who installed it was very polite and installed the system quickly. I would definitely recommend Proactive door system for your garage door needs.

March in Montreaux
March in Montreaux

Garage Door Supply/Install

Contacted Jerry to supply/install a pair of garage doors. Found out I needed a custom size due to non-standard rough opening. Jerry was able to source the door style I wanted and custom fit them to the garage. Install went smooth and on time. Also installed openers supplied by myself. HIghly recommend.