Romanin Construction

Reviews for Romanin Construction

Redmayan in Etobicoke
Redmayan in Etobicoke

Apartment above garage

I needed an apartment built for my son above our garage was told it could take 10 weeks and it was co.pleted in 8 on budget. I left everything in his hands and the place looks great. He paid attention to the smallest details and did a great job with the space available. Great open concept and some cool hidden storage space that have really come in handy. He didn't skimp on material and used good quality hardware, doors, flooring.

Natasha in Kanata
Natasha in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great service!

Finished my basement a week in advance and when I asked him for a couple extra requests he did them free of charge. He contacted me asking for a review and I'm happy to give him one because he did such a great job.