Alpine Arborists

Review for Alpine Arborists

stephentischer from Calgary
stephentischer from Calgary

Tree Trimming

I've only recently discoverd this site, so I am reviewing all of the companies I have used in the past few years.

This review is for service I received in 2011. My neighbour alerted me to the branches of my tree extending into his backyard and growing under the soffits of his home. At the same time he recommended Alpine Arborists to solve the problem. He had hired them a year or so earlier to do some trimming of the trees in his front yard and he spoke glowingly of them.

My expereince with them was also very satisfactory. They came on time both to do the estimate and the job itself. They trimmed the offending branches to my neighbour's satisfaction and also trimmed some on my side of the fence. Although it was not a big job, they cleaned up both yards very well. I found both young men who did the work polite and courteous.

Regarding the cost, I don't know how competitive the price was as I did not price shop. The neighbour who recommended them thought that the work he had done was extremely fair-priced, so I will assume the same about the work they did for me.

I will certainly give them a call for any other tree work I need done and recommend them to others.