Renovation Realities Contracting

Lindsay from Kitchener
Lindsay from Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Bathroom Remodel, Add Laundry on 2nd Floor, Tile Main Floor

I had no issues with the work done in my house. We had the bathroom redone, put tile through the main floor and added a laundry room to my second floor. I was concerned about the laundry on the second floor and how much extra work it would cause. Renovation Realities only opened one wall on my main floor to run plumbing and electrical. This was great as it reduced the amount of clean up. I have had no issues with tiles cracking or with my plumbing or electrical. I will definitely be using them again for any future work I will need to have done.

Sara from Waterloo
Sara from Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Whole floor electrical

Owner is a nice guy. Had a few problems after the fact such. For example when guys came in to drywall, the type of wiring didn't allow them to have the lights on while their tools were also plugged in and they commented on how he used the cheapest stuff possible. Turned out he also made a mistake and had to come back and resolve it later. Otherwise everything was done on time and for the quoted cost.