Improvair Ltd.

Pickering ON L1V6T4

Reviews for Improvair Ltd.

Silvia Derasner from Toronto
Silvia Derasner from Toronto

Furnace

Charles came for an assessment and asked $110 plus tax in cash. I told him I will need the invoice and he said he was going to give it to me. Then he took the cash and a part from my furnace for repair. He asked for a ridiculous amount of money to fix it, and now I am left out without the part that was under warranty, without the cash, and without the invoice. Do not call this guy.

KURT  from Pickering
KURT from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Furnace and AC

Excellent workmanship, prompt, very friendly and respectful. Has installed an AC unit, furnace and pool heater for me over the past 18 years. Definitely someone to have in your contact list.

Matthew in Toronto
Matthew in Toronto
9 reviews York, ON

Installation of ductless air conditioner

Friendly owner gave us a good price for the installation of an LG ductless air conditioner to supplement our home air conditioning on the third floor (it's a finished attic space). Service was prompt and efficient. The air conditioner itself works well, although it's not too good at maintaining a certain temperature--it tends to cycle on and off. Instead, we just run it for a half hour or so when we need to cool the top floor.