Buyer's Choice

Review for Buyer's Choice

Sherry Stein from Toronto
Sherry Stein from Toronto

Home Inspection

I decided to have a home inspection after living in my home for almost 30 years even though I am not selling it. I wanted the peace of mind knowing that everything was ok. I have an old home built in the early 30's. Panos found that when my water meter was installed a few months ago, the seal did not hold and there was a serious leak behind my laundry room wall. The city has since returned and fixed it. Thankfully it was found before too much damage occurred. If I hadn't had Panos inspect my home, I would have incurred far more repair costs. Well worth the money!! Panos explained all the details of my inspection and told me which ones were urgent and which ones were optional. He also welcomed follow up calls if needed. I would highly recommend Panos.