Brigadier Group Inc

Reviews for Brigadier Group Inc

Angela M.
Angela M.
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Main floor renovation with beam and new kitchen

Aaron and his crew completed our main floor renovation and we are incredibly happy with the results. Aaron is forthright and honest when providing quotes and answered all questions we had along the way. We would definitely recommend Brigadier Group Inc!

Thank you Angela! It was nice stopping by to check on things. Thank you for calling us back to talk about the other work you need in your house as well. You are a pleasure to work with!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Home renovation

We used the company to renovate our house from top to bottom and were more than satisfied with their work and craftsmanship. We are excited to move into our new house. The team was friendly to work with and would work with them again. Overall it was a positive experience.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We had a great time working with your family and we are very pleased with how the vaulted ceilings turned out in the grand room. Your input on the new layout worked out great as well! I am glad we worked well together throughout the process and hope you enjoy your new home.

Dan M.
Dan M.
0 reviews Hampton, ON

Complete Second Story Above My Garage, Including Removal of existing roof...

Overall the guys were fantastic to work with. The owner Aaron was pleasant and always available for any issues that came up. As for the framing crew that did the removal and rebuild of the second story, I couldn't believe how efficient they were. We had originally planned a 10 day schedule for the work, and by the time they were finished up, we were 4 days ahead of schedule! The guys were all very polite, tidied up the work space and delivered 100% of the time. The lead Framer, Mike, was a true professional that listened to my concerns about salvaging what we could from the demolition (pot lights, eaves troughs, etc) and made sure that things were done carefully and with purpose. The most impressive part was their work ethic. These guys were never sitting around, they were always working. I felt that I received amazing value for my money and wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend this company. Hats off to you guys and thanks for a job well done!

Hi Dan.

Thank you so much for the comments. The crew was ecstatic when we showed them your review. You were very well prepared for this project when you called us and very easy to work with. A good relationship and a personality match will go a long way in a successful project. We would be more than happy to work with you again or to refer other services from our network. I'm looking forward to seeing your setup once you're all moved in.

Bonnie in Toronto
Bonnie in Toronto

new foundation

ups and downs. Overall not fully satisfied. Job was completed and I am happy in having a new updated foundation from one that was crumbling. I was very disappointed that care was not taken in digging with an excavator, the siding was slightly damaged in this and the water supply to my house was ripped out and immediately after it was left up to me to call the city for the water to be shut off. Overall I got the feeling that I was low on their priority list, by this I mean there were times when the crew did not show when I was told and consequently after calling was then told that they would not be working or that they were delayed. After full payment they did come back and fixed some minor areas and since then have ignored my requests for further work and the repair of my fence that was promised by the company.

Hi Bonnie. Let me start by saying that it was a pleasure working with you. I am very surprised to see a poor review from you given all that was accomplished on your house. We replaced the full foundation of your home on schedule and within budget. All while you remained living there!
I'm sorry that you had to call to have the water shut off. They are your service provider and we do not have the authority to make that request. As for the "delays", we had off days while concrete cured and was inspected. There were also some inclement weather delays. We feel that was managed pretty well considering we still finished on schedule.
Even after we finished, we came back and installed foam insulation all throughout your basement, basically for free. The fence post is one of the first things on our list this spring but we haven't had much of a chance due to weather.
We really do appreciate the feedback. Given the fact that we have multiple means of communication, and a full time Co-ordinator working in the office, I just wish this was mentioned before it got to this point. I think you may underestimate the amount of damage a review like this can do.

Michael and Melissa in Oshawa
Michael and Melissa in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement Construction Project February 2019

We hired Future Perfect Construction to build our basement and could not be happier with the seamless planning, stress-free process, and final result.

In the early stages, we tendered many quotes, and Aarons professionalism, knowledge, and trustworthy demeanour set the company apart from the rest. With excellent rankings on various reputable online platforms from other satisfied customers, the decision was clear.

Now, we want to do our part to not only express our appreciation for a job well done, but to recommend Future Perfect Construction to others who simply want an honest and hardworking company that will stay on budget, build a quality product, and keep in constant communication.

Ultimately, we are both thankful for an excellent result and relieved that we chose right in hiring Aaron to get the work done properly with exceptional workmanship. His skilled tradesmen arrived each day, worked long hours, and were exceptionally pleasant. Future Perfect abided by our agreement, exceeded all expectations, and were honest professionals. You will not be disappointed in choosing this company and can rest assured that your investment will be protected.

Thank you for the amazing sentiment! You are by far some of the easiest people we have worked with in a while. We're happy with how big the space turned out. I hope your family enjoys it for years! My favourite part about this job is knowing that your kids will spend a part of their childhood growing in a space that we helped create. Thank you again for the opportunity!!

Andy
Andy
2 reviews Cavan, ON

Porch and garage framing projects

We constructed a 30x30 detached garage. We also constructed a covered front porch on the front of our home.

Hi Andy.

Thanks for the great opportunity. This was one of our favourite jobs of the summer.

ucyinc in Toronto
ucyinc in Toronto
1 review Port Perry, ON

Uxbridge renovation

Hired Aaron to complete a renovation on my house. He was very professional and very punctual. All the work was very clean and he met all time lines that he gave me.

Hi Neil.

Thank you so much for the review. I'm looking forward to doing some more projects together.

Mountain
Mountain
1 review Whitby, ON

Custom Home Build

Aaron and the staff at Future Perfect Construction are true professionals. I Had them take over the construction of our house after having to fire the previous contractor for terrible workmanship and cutting corners. Future Perfect took over and Completed our custom built home weeks ahead of schedule. Aaron's expertise and years of experience made the whole process a lot easier for us. Whether it was pointing out previous deficiencies that needed to be fixed, lining up the appropriate trades or just meeting building inspectors to ensure things are done right the first time. Thank you to everyone at Future Perfect construction for your hard work and dedication. We are extremely happy with our home and couldn’t have done it without you.

Thank you so much for the great comments, Dave. It was great to build the relationship and to be a part of your family's goals.

Pia in Oshawa
Pia in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Finished In-Law Suite

Great work by the team at Future Perfect Construction. They finished our basement for our in-law suite. They got the whole job done, start to finish, in a timely manner. We're very impressed by their professionalism and will definitely use them for our next big project!

Thank you so much for the review, Pia! We would love to opportunity to work together again!

Derek in Whitby
Derek in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Custom Home build

Aaron and the staff at Future Perfect Construction are true professionals. Had them take over the construction of our house after having to fire the previous contractor for terrible workmanship and cutting corners. Future Perfect took over and Completed our custom built home weeks ahead of schedule. Aarons years of experience made the whole process a lot easier for us. Whether it was pointing out previous defficiencies that needed to be fixed, lining up the appropriate trades or just meeting building inspectors to ensure things are done right the first time. Thank you to everyone at Future Perfect construction for your hard work and dedication. We are extremely happy with our home and couldn’t have done it without you.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We are looking forward to building the relationship with you and your family.

More about Brigadier Group Inc

Brigadier Group is a local skilled construction firm founded in 2011 by a select group of individuals with a high level of expertise in the trade. We specialize in Commercial and Residential Building Projects, Custom Homes and Construction Project Management. Our primary goal of meeting customer's needs through quality workmanship has resulted in the pride, loyalty and trust that co-insides with our standard of excellence. Brigadier Group is always working with it's clients to exceed standards, adhere to budgets and manage strict timelines.

We believe that the value of the dollar has come a long way so we provide our services and do business with the utmost professionalism. We aim to service customers from the initial phase of planning and cost estimates to the final stages of completion.

Contact us for a free "No Pressure" estimate and let us help you take the first step to completing your project. Advice is always free.

General Contracting, Basement Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Open concept, Framing, Decks, New builds, Office, concrete, Commercial, Property Management, Custom builds, Carpentry, Additions, Residential Renovations, Demolition, Custom Homes, Contractors, Builder, Commercial Renovations in Toronto, Markham, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Clarington, Peterborough, Port Hope, Durham, North York, East York, Courtice, Bowmanville, Scugog, Port Perry, Ashburn, Claremont,