Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Ajax ON L1S 3Y1
Bathroom Renovation
Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Bathreno in Ajax
Bathreno in Ajax

Bathroom renos

Superior Bath just completed renos on our Master Ensuite and Powder Room. We can't say enough about the fabulous work. Both are beautiful. Vince guided us expertly through the decision making process. Sam and Josh were amazing. They were professional, courteous and kept disruption to an absolute minimum. Any other future renos, Superior will be our first choice. Thanks everyone.

Maureen & Steve White

Thank you so much Maureen and Steve for your flattering comments - I'll certainly pass along your thoughts to Vince, Sam and Josh.

Karen in Mississauga
Karen in Mississauga

Basement Bathroom & Main Bathroom

We are very pleased with our Basement and Main bathroom renovations; I barely recognize my basement bathroom. Superior Bath Reno did a tremendous job. Thank you Vince, Sam and Josh. I highly recommend this company.

K & J Risk

Thank you so much Karen and John for your flattering remarks. I am so glad that we were able to at least meet if not exceed your expectations. I'll pass along your comments to Vince, Sam and Josh as they will appreciate it.

Deb & Al from Whitby
Deb & Al from Whitby
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom renovation

Superior Bath Reno just finished a complete renovation of our main bathroom. This is the second complete renovation they have done for us. Our first bathroom was done three years ago and still looks like a show-piece. The second one they just finished is just as spectacular. We are truly amazed at Sam's attention to detail. Several years ago we had some custom millwork done which had a cut-out to accommodate the style of our old bathroom and Sam painstakingly managed to save it for us. He truly is a master craftsman. From our past two experiences with Superior, we can say without hesitation that they are a pleasure to have work in our home.....respectful of our pet and family life and left the job site as clean as possible at the end of every day. Thanks Superior for another easy and painless renovation which was again on time and on budget. Vince and Sam: you always go above and beyond...you are the best! We would never call anyone else.

WOW !!! Thank you so much both Deb and Al for your extremely flattering review. I'll certainly pass on your comments to both Sam and Vince. It is always a pleasure to do work for very nice people and will always try to exceed expectations. Have a safe and happy holiday season.

Skev
Skev
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Ensuite bathroom renovation

The team at Superior Bath and Reno Inc. did a top-notch job in giving us a well designed and beautifully crafted new ensuite bathroom in our condo. We love the look, the flow and functionality. Joe helped us to design our vision and his experience was invaluable in guiding our choices and selection of materials and product. Sam and Joshua made our vision come to life and took great care to produce a bathroom of the highest quality and workmanship. They treated our home and us with respect, were professional, yet friendly, and cleaned the work space every day which was impressive. Sam also went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with the end result and how things came together. We are very happy with our new bathroom and will be having them back to renovate our guest bathroom in the spring. We highly recommend Superior Bath and Reno Inc..

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's always a pleasure doing work for such nice people. Have a great holiday season and will see you soon

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bathroom

Superior Bath took our badly outdated bathroom and transformed it into this gorgeous updated bathroom. We don't just like it we love love it. We've been through other renovations before and this one by far was the best company we have done business with. From start to finish excellence all the way. They went above and beyond at no extra cost to us. It was started and completed on schedule. Many thanks to Vince for your ideas and helping us choose the perfect products for our bathroom. It was a pleasure to have Sam and his helper Josh in our home everyday just like family. Sam was very professional workmanship. They cleaned up each day before they left and when the bathroom was finished took me through and showed me how things worked. We would highly recommend Superior Bath to family friends and neighbors. Harry and Gloria

Thank you So much Harry and Gloria for your flattering review. I am so happy that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations. I will pass along your comments to Vince Sam and Josh as they will appreciate your kind words.

Goldie
Goldie
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Entire new bathroom

Beautiful job , thanks everyone . On time and on task every day for 3 weeks . Sam and Josh were very friendly yet professional .

Thank you for your flattering comments. I'll certainly pass along your remarks to both Sam and Joshua. So happy that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Master bath renovation

Surperior Bath Reno Ajax, did a spectacular job on our Master Bath Ensuite in November- December 2016!
Vince and Joe, brothers and owners of Superior Bath are professionals who were a pleasure to have done our Bath Reno.
Our bathroom was a full gut and now looks like from a designer magazine!
The customer service and workmanship is excellent. Of course during a Reno things can happen too. This is where their customer service was excellent.
During the process a leak from installing the sinks caused a water leak which stained the ceiling in the dining room. Vince came and checked out thoroughly where leak came from. There was no further leaking, it was during the install and all ok. Vince came back and repainted our ceiling! Ceiling looks better than before,lol!
In July, Vince came by to fix flapper in toilet. You see even after the job is done they are there with excellent customer service.
The process of renovating can be very overwhelming but the process with Vince and Joe was smooth and no stress. Vince or Joe came by every week checking on process of work making sure we were happy or any concerns and making sure staying on schedule. We discussed our wants and picked out products and set up date. We had checked out two other companies and so glad we went with them. Joseph did an excellent job of demo. And great coffee conversations too,lol! Ozzie did an excellent job renovating our bathroom. Bathroom completed to timeline given. They also prepared us for the entire process. Our Reno started November and completed before Christmas:)
Our bathroom was big so took 5 weeks to complete which is what we were told from the beginning. Every day they were there completing the job.
Our bathroom is so beautiful that it is like a spa! I'm always admiring our bathroom.
We have the top of line roller shower doors which are so nice! New excellent ventilation and on a timer! Granite countertops are beautiful! Love the faucets, rain head, shower head too. The tiling for floors, shower and around the tub was beautifully done! Our seat and wall insert in showers are so nice too! The lighting above the vanity was the only thing we had to purchase on our own. We were lucky and got those at Lowes when they had buy one get one free. The pot lights are really nice they installed . We had them put those on a dimmer which is really good too. It adds ambience in the bathroom. We got heated flooring which is so nice , the system allows you to set it to time on and off. Also the electrician they had come in to work and check was excellent too.
They were lucky too,lol! You see, I love to bake and they were always getting samples!
Again, choose Superior Bath! You will be so happy with the end result! It was money well spent and no regrets!
Thanks again Vince, Joe, Ozzie and Joseph at Surperior Bath!
Best Regards,
Bill and Noelle

Hello Bill and Noelle:
Thank you so much for kind words and I'm so glad that we were able to meet your expectations. You were a pleasure to work with and I'll pass along your flattering remarks to all

Bscouller from North York
Bscouller from North York
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Washroom renovation

One of the most professional company’s I have ever had. They are on time with their work to the letter. The craftsmanship is superior. I was pregnant at the time and were respectful of time and disruption. They go above and beyond to make your vision a reality. When they recommend something in design, go with it they know what they are talking about. Answered all my questions. anyone that see our washroom says it’s like a hotel. The staff and owners are just awsome. They almost felt like family seeing them everyday. Ohh they were also very good with my dog.
I recommend them 100% and will use them again

Thank you so much for your flattering remarks. You were both a pleasure to work with and of course that beautiful dog became so much a part of the project. I'll pass along your remarks to both Sam and Joshua as I know they will appreciate your comments.

LM.Mar**
LM.Mar**
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom Reno

We were impress with the time line, the bathroom was completed on time. The bathroom came out exactly how we wanted. The quality was impressive. We also appreciate the effort to keep the workspace clean and tidy, considering we have two children actively playing in the house. Joe and Sam were great to work with. Both very knowledgeable in the their field. We hope to work with them again in the future.

Thank you Laurence and Marella for your flattering remarks. We also enjoyed working with both of you. So happy to hear that you like your new bathroom so much.
We look forward on designing and building your master bath in the near future

blue.jay.2
blue.jay.2
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Stunning job. They took great care on my projects. I wanted someone that I could just hand the projects over to them and have them hand me back the finished product, and Superior Bath Reno delivered. I couldn’t be happier with my new kitchen and bathroom. They do quality work.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations. I'll certainly pass on your comments to both Vince and Joshua as they will appreciate what your feedback.

More about Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Durham Region's Leading Bathroom Renovation/ Installation Experts * Every Superior Bath client enjoys the convenience & peace of mind of our one-stop shopping service. Hiring Superior Bath to renovate your bathroom means you do not have to search for drywallers, tile setters or painters. Everything under one roof. We will ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Goodwood?