Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Ajax ON L1S 3Y1
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Ajax  >  Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Reviews for Superior Bath Reno Inc.

LM.Mar**
LM.Mar**
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom Reno

We were impress with the time line, the bathroom was completed on time. The bathroom came out exactly how we wanted. The quality was impressive. We also appreciate the effort to keep the workspace clean and tidy, considering we have two children actively playing in the house. Joe and Sam were great to work with. Both very knowledgeable in the their field. We hope to work with them again in the future.

Thank you Laurence and Marella for your flattering remarks. We also enjoyed working with both of you. So happy to hear that you like your new bathroom so much.
We look forward on designing and building your master bath in the near future

blue.jay.2
blue.jay.2
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Stunning job. They took great care on my projects. I wanted someone that I could just hand the projects over to them and have them hand me back the finished product, and Superior Bath Reno delivered. I couldn’t be happier with my new kitchen and bathroom. They do quality work.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations. I'll certainly pass on your comments to both Vince and Joshua as they will appreciate what your feedback.

Laura F.
Laura F.
1 review Courtice, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We were incredibly pleased with the workmanship, which was extremely professional and exceeded our expectations. The name of your company says it all, SUPERIOR.

Thank you so much both Laura and Larry for you flattering review. You were both a pleasure to work with and are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. I'll pass along your comments to Geoff as your comments will make his day !!!!

Chris
Chris
1 review Whitby, ON

Master bathroom renovation

Excellent work and excellent service. Always on time; always cleaned up well and the bathroom looks fabulous. Very happy with our choice to user Superior Bath for our master bathroom renovation.

Thank you Chris & Jessica for your flattering remarks. I'm very pleased that we were able to completely renovate your bathroom that at the very least met your expectations. I'll certainly pass on your remarks to Sam as he is a true master renovator for Superior Bath. It was a pleasure working for you both.

Margaret in Ajax
Margaret in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Ensuite Bathroom Renovation

With the help and design expertise of Joe we selected all of our materials in the showroom and were very happy with the quality and options available. Our project started on time, came in on budget and was completed as scheduled. Special thanks to Geoff and son Josh who's attention to detail and expert craftsmanship created our dream bathroom. They were very respectful of our home while they were working and kept the jobsite clean and dust minimal. They were flexible and able to offer great suggestions as the job progressed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Superior to anyone in the future.

Thank you so much Margaret and John for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you. I'll certainly pass on your comments to both Geoff and Josh. It will be nice to see the big smile on their faces when they read your comments.
Take Care

paulmarquand
paulmarquand

Bathroom Renovation

Thank you so much for the fabulous results of our bathroom renovation. The attention to detail and fine craftsmanship that Joe provided us with was very much appreciated. We have been pleased with everything and we do not hesitate to recommend Superior Bath Reno in the future. Excellence in every respect !!!

Thank you so much for your comments. I'll pass on your remarks to Joseph as I'm sure it will make his day. I'm glad that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations.

David in North York
David in North York

Bath reno

As a professional engineer it was a pleasure to work with a firm that delivered what was promised and on time. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the finished product and both my son and daughter who had their bathrooms reno done recently were impressed.
We have no hesitation to recommend Superior to anyone looking to do a bath Reno. So thanks to Joe(owner) and Jeff (installer) for a job well done !!

Thank you so much David and Maria - it was a pleasure working with the both of you and hope you enjoy your beautiful new bathroom. I'll pass on your kind word to Jeff as he will be extremely pleased to know that you thought he did a great job.

Jennifer
Jennifer

bathroom renovation

We had our bathroom completely gutted and renovated and are very pleased with the final product. I appreciated to little extras i.e, putting protective paper down on all the hardwood from the front door to the bathroom and then a sheet on top of that, even on the hottest days of the summer he would work with the bathroom door closed to control the construction dust from going everywhere in the house (he even used a shop vac while sanding to suck up the dust!)-thank you Joseph!!
Vince was very patient and helpful when we were trying to pick all our finishes out in the showroom...I never felt rushed which was nice!
I have to say that they really go over and above and take pride in their work. I would definitely use them again for any future bathroom renos!
and our dog Milo wanted to add that he appreciated all the dog treats everyday and misses Joseph!

Thank you so much Jennifer for your comments. I'll certainly pass on your kind words to both Joseph and Vince as they will appreciate that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations.

gkhtom
gkhtom
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Full bathroom Reno, including ensuite bath, main bath and powder room.

They are very professional and detailed. Project was completed on time, and was even able to accomodate additional work in our laundry room. I really liked how they work with us to finalize details, like trims, door frames, mirrors etc. They made recommendations and did addional work if it was appropriate for the area concerned.

Thank you so much Tom & Dianne for you comments. I'll pass on your kind words to Sam as he very much made it happen. Very glad to hear that we were able to deliver the type of quality work that you were expecting.

More about Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Durham Region's Leading Bathroom Renovation/Installation Experts
Every Superior Bath client enjoys the convenience & peace of mind of our one-stop shopping service. Hiring Superior Bath to renovate your bathroom means you do not have to search for drywallers, tile setters or painters. Everything under one roof. We will design your bathroom and help you in choosing your product and color selection, supply your product choices and have our master renovators install your complete project with the highest quality of workmanship. NO handymen, apprentices or wannabees. No cutting corners, and only use installation products and procedures that meets or exceeds building codes.
Call for a free estimate today or visit our contact page.
Benefits Of Choosing Superior Bath Reno:

• Peace of mind Full Supply & Install Service - we do not leave your project until complete.

• 2 Year Installation Warranty