Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Ajax ON L1S 3Y1
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Ajax  >  Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Reviews for Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Laura F.
Laura F.
1 review Courtice, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We were incredibly pleased with the workmanship, which was extremely professional and exceeded our expectations. The name of your company says it all, SUPERIOR.

Thank you so much both Laura and Larry for you flattering review. You were both a pleasure to work with and are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. I'll pass along your comments to Geoff as your comments will make his day !!!!

Chris
Chris
1 review Whitby, ON

Master bathroom renovation

Excellent work and excellent service. Always on time; always cleaned up well and the bathroom looks fabulous. Very happy with our choice to user Superior Bath for our master bathroom renovation.

Thank you Chris & Jessica for your flattering remarks. I'm very pleased that we were able to completely renovate your bathroom that at the very least met your expectations. I'll certainly pass on your remarks to Sam as he is a true master renovator for Superior Bath. It was a pleasure working for you both.

Margaret in Ajax
Margaret in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Ensuite Bathroom Renovation

With the help and design expertise of Joe we selected all of our materials in the showroom and were very happy with the quality and options available. Our project started on time, came in on budget and was completed as scheduled. Special thanks to Geoff and son Josh who's attention to detail and expert craftsmanship created our dream bathroom. They were very respectful of our home while they were working and kept the jobsite clean and dust minimal. They were flexible and able to offer great suggestions as the job progressed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Superior to anyone in the future.

Thank you so much Margaret and John for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you. I'll certainly pass on your comments to both Geoff and Josh. It will be nice to see the big smile on their faces when they read your comments.
Take Care

paulmarquand
paulmarquand

Bathroom Renovation

Thank you so much for the fabulous results of our bathroom renovation. The attention to detail and fine craftsmanship that Joe provided us with was very much appreciated. We have been pleased with everything and we do not hesitate to recommend Superior Bath Reno in the future. Excellence in every respect !!!

Thank you so much for your comments. I'll pass on your remarks to Joseph as I'm sure it will make his day. I'm glad that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations.

David in North York
David in North York

Bath reno

As a professional engineer it was a pleasure to work with a firm that delivered what was promised and on time. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the finished product and both my son and daughter who had their bathrooms reno done recently were impressed.
We have no hesitation to recommend Superior to anyone looking to do a bath Reno. So thanks to Joe(owner) and Jeff (installer) for a job well done !!

Thank you so much David and Maria - it was a pleasure working with the both of you and hope you enjoy your beautiful new bathroom. I'll pass on your kind word to Jeff as he will be extremely pleased to know that you thought he did a great job.

Jennifer
Jennifer

bathroom renovation

We had our bathroom completely gutted and renovated and are very pleased with the final product. I appreciated to little extras i.e, putting protective paper down on all the hardwood from the front door to the bathroom and then a sheet on top of that, even on the hottest days of the summer he would work with the bathroom door closed to control the construction dust from going everywhere in the house (he even used a shop vac while sanding to suck up the dust!)-thank you Joseph!!
Vince was very patient and helpful when we were trying to pick all our finishes out in the showroom...I never felt rushed which was nice!
I have to say that they really go over and above and take pride in their work. I would definitely use them again for any future bathroom renos!
and our dog Milo wanted to add that he appreciated all the dog treats everyday and misses Joseph!

Thank you so much Jennifer for your comments. I'll certainly pass on your kind words to both Joseph and Vince as they will appreciate that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations.

gkhtom
gkhtom
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Full bathroom Reno, including ensuite bath, main bath and powder room.

They are very professional and detailed. Project was completed on time, and was even able to accomodate additional work in our laundry room. I really liked how they work with us to finalize details, like trims, door frames, mirrors etc. They made recommendations and did addional work if it was appropriate for the area concerned.

Thank you so much Tom & Dianne for you comments. I'll pass on your kind words to Sam as he very much made it happen. Very glad to hear that we were able to deliver the type of quality work that you were expecting.

Kevin B.
Kevin B.

Bathroom renovation

Superior Bath was excellent. My family couldn't be happier with the result. Work was completed on time and the quality is amazing. Total transformation of our bathroom. Modern and fresh. We will definitely be using them again on future bathroom projects.

Hello Kevin & Gaynor:
Thanks you so much for your comments. We are flattered that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations. I'll certainly pass along your comments to both Vince and Geoff.

Gerry W.
Gerry W.
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Three Bathroom Renovations

In 2009 Superior renovated all three of our bathrooms (main, powder room and ensuite). The work included all new cabinets, toilets, tubs and fixtures, and new flooring and tiling in the main and ensuite bathrooms. Their service was excellent, and the workmanship was also very good. My only complaint is the relatively poor quality of the countertops, sinks and faucets, all of which I'm faced with replacing now, only 8 years later. The sinks and countertops were of the cast or moulded one-piece type, and some of the sinks now have cracks and stains which we can't remove. The faucets have bound up and are very difficult to turn, and at least one is virtually inaccessible from underneath to repair. A plumber told me that these were poor quality Chinese fixtures, most likely supplied because of the low cost. As well, the cabinets are laminated, and some of the laminate is peeling off. We will be replacing the countertops with granite ones with under mount sinks, and will be replacing the faucets with quality brand name ones. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Superior Bath Reno because of their service, but if you want quality work that will last, I would strongly recommend insisting on solid wood cabinetry, quality brand name faucets, and stay away from those synthetic one-piece sink/countertops.

I am quite sadden and also a little dismayed by your review. After 8 years this is the first contact that we have had from you concerning your countertops and vanities. As a matter of fact, I have your e-mail sent today that you wanted a quote for new granite countertops and faucets and that the cabinetry is quite fine and not to be touched.
I am quoting your e-mail to us- " The countertops installed at the time are the moulded type with the sink moulded into the countertops. They were a compromise due to the cost, but now I want to replace them with granite countertops with under mount sinks and new faucets. The existing vanities are fine" End of quote.
If you were not happy with the product, I wish you had contacted us much earlier as we are more than eager to take care of our clients.

More about Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Durham Region's Leading Bathroom Renovation/Installation Experts
Every Superior Bath client enjoys the convenience & peace of mind of our one-stop shopping service. Hiring Superior Bath to renovate your bathroom means you do not have to search for drywallers, tile setters or painters. Everything under one roof. We will design your bathroom and help you in choosing your product and color selection, supply your product choices and have our master renovators install your complete project with the highest quality of workmanship. NO handymen, apprentices or wannabees. No cutting corners, and only use installation products and procedures that meets or exceeds building codes.
Call for a free estimate today or visit our contact page.
Benefits Of Choosing Superior Bath Reno:

• Peace of mind Full Supply & Install Service - we do not leave your project until complete.

• 2 Year Installation Warranty