Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Ajax  >  Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Reviews for Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Master bath renovation

Surperior Bath Reno Ajax, did a spectacular job on our Master Bath Ensuite in November- December 2016!
Vince and Joe, brothers and owners of Superior Bath are professionals who were a pleasure to have done our Bath Reno.
Our bathroom was a full gut and now looks like from a designer magazine!
The customer service and workmanship is excellent. Of course during a Reno things can happen too. This is where their customer service was excellent.
During the process a leak from installing the sinks caused a water leak which stained the ceiling in the dining room. Vince came and checked out thoroughly where leak came from. There was no further leaking, it was during the install and all ok. Vince came back and repainted our ceiling! Ceiling looks better than before,lol!
In July, Vince came by to fix flapper in toilet. You see even after the job is done they are there with excellent customer service.
The process of renovating can be very overwhelming but the process with Vince and Joe was smooth and no stress. Vince or Joe came by every week checking on process of work making sure we were happy or any concerns and making sure staying on schedule. We discussed our wants and picked out products and set up date. We had checked out two other companies and so glad we went with them. Joseph did an excellent job of demo. And great coffee conversations too,lol! Ozzie did an excellent job renovating our bathroom. Bathroom completed to timeline given. They also prepared us for the entire process. Our Reno started November and completed before Christmas:)
Our bathroom was big so took 5 weeks to complete which is what we were told from the beginning. Every day they were there completing the job.
Our bathroom is so beautiful that it is like a spa! I'm always admiring our bathroom.
We have the top of line roller shower doors which are so nice! New excellent ventilation and on a timer! Granite countertops are beautiful! Love the faucets, rain head, shower head too. The tiling for floors, shower and around the tub was beautifully done! Our seat and wall insert in showers are so nice too! The lighting above the vanity was the only thing we had to purchase on our own. We were lucky and got those at Lowes when they had buy one get one free. The pot lights are really nice they installed . We had them put those on a dimmer which is really good too. It adds ambience in the bathroom. We got heated flooring which is so nice , the system allows you to set it to time on and off. Also the electrician they had come in to work and check was excellent too.
They were lucky too,lol! You see, I love to bake and they were always getting samples!
Again, choose Superior Bath! You will be so happy with the end result! It was money well spent and no regrets!
Thanks again Vince, Joe, Ozzie and Joseph at Surperior Bath!
Best Regards,
Bill and Noelle

Hello Bill and Noelle:
Thank you so much for kind words and I'm so glad that we were able to meet your expectations. You were a pleasure to work with and I'll pass along your flattering remarks to all

Bscouller from North York
Bscouller from North York

Washroom renovation

One of the most professional company’s I have ever had. They are on time with their work to the letter. The craftsmanship is superior. I was pregnant at the time and were respectful of time and disruption. They go above and beyond to make your vision a reality. When they recommend something in design, go with it they know what they are talking about. Answered all my questions. anyone that see our washroom says it’s like a hotel. The staff and owners are just awsome. They almost felt like family seeing them everyday. Ohh they were also very good with my dog.
I recommend them 100% and will use them again

Thank you so much for your flattering remarks. You were both a pleasure to work with and of course that beautiful dog became so much a part of the project. I'll pass along your remarks to both Sam and Joshua as I know they will appreciate your comments.

LM.Mar**
LM.Mar**
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom Reno

We were impress with the time line, the bathroom was completed on time. The bathroom came out exactly how we wanted. The quality was impressive. We also appreciate the effort to keep the workspace clean and tidy, considering we have two children actively playing in the house. Joe and Sam were great to work with. Both very knowledgeable in the their field. We hope to work with them again in the future.

Thank you Laurence and Marella for your flattering remarks. We also enjoyed working with both of you. So happy to hear that you like your new bathroom so much.
We look forward on designing and building your master bath in the near future

blue.jay.2
blue.jay.2
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation.

Stunning job. They took great care on my projects. I wanted someone that I could just hand the projects over to them and have them hand me back the finished product, and Superior Bath Reno delivered. I couldn’t be happier with my new kitchen and bathroom. They do quality work.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations. I'll certainly pass on your comments to both Vince and Joshua as they will appreciate what your feedback.

Laura F.
Laura F.
1 review Courtice, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We were incredibly pleased with the workmanship, which was extremely professional and exceeded our expectations. The name of your company says it all, SUPERIOR.

Thank you so much both Laura and Larry for you flattering review. You were both a pleasure to work with and are very happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. I'll pass along your comments to Geoff as your comments will make his day !!!!

Chris
Chris
1 review Whitby, ON

Master bathroom renovation

Excellent work and excellent service. Always on time; always cleaned up well and the bathroom looks fabulous. Very happy with our choice to user Superior Bath for our master bathroom renovation.

Thank you Chris & Jessica for your flattering remarks. I'm very pleased that we were able to completely renovate your bathroom that at the very least met your expectations. I'll certainly pass on your remarks to Sam as he is a true master renovator for Superior Bath. It was a pleasure working for you both.

Margaret in Ajax
Margaret in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Ensuite Bathroom Renovation

With the help and design expertise of Joe we selected all of our materials in the showroom and were very happy with the quality and options available. Our project started on time, came in on budget and was completed as scheduled. Special thanks to Geoff and son Josh who's attention to detail and expert craftsmanship created our dream bathroom. They were very respectful of our home while they were working and kept the jobsite clean and dust minimal. They were flexible and able to offer great suggestions as the job progressed. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Superior to anyone in the future.

Thank you so much Margaret and John for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you. I'll certainly pass on your comments to both Geoff and Josh. It will be nice to see the big smile on their faces when they read your comments.
Take Care

paulmarquand
paulmarquand
1 review Ajax, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Thank you so much for the fabulous results of our bathroom renovation. The attention to detail and fine craftsmanship that Joe provided us with was very much appreciated. We have been pleased with everything and we do not hesitate to recommend Superior Bath Reno in the future. Excellence in every respect !!!

Thank you so much for your comments. I'll pass on your remarks to Joseph as I'm sure it will make his day. I'm glad that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations.

David in North York
David in North York

Bath reno

As a professional engineer it was a pleasure to work with a firm that delivered what was promised and on time. My wife and I are extremely pleased with the finished product and both my son and daughter who had their bathrooms reno done recently were impressed.
We have no hesitation to recommend Superior to anyone looking to do a bath Reno. So thanks to Joe(owner) and Jeff (installer) for a job well done !!

Thank you so much David and Maria - it was a pleasure working with the both of you and hope you enjoy your beautiful new bathroom. I'll pass on your kind word to Jeff as he will be extremely pleased to know that you thought he did a great job.

More about Superior Bath Reno Inc.

Durham Region's Leading Bathroom Renovation/Installation Experts
Every Superior Bath client enjoys the convenience & peace of mind of our one-stop shopping service. Hiring Superior Bath to renovate your bathroom means you do not have to search for drywallers, tile setters or painters. Everything under one roof. We will design your bathroom and help you in choosing your product and color selection, supply your product choices and have our master renovators install your complete project with the highest quality of workmanship. NO handymen, apprentices or wannabees. No cutting corners, and only use installation products and procedures that meets or exceeds building codes.
Call for a free estimate today or visit our contact page.
Benefits Of Choosing Superior Bath Reno:

• Peace of mind Full Supply & Install Service - we do not leave your project until complete.

• 2 Year Installation Warranty