National Countertop

Mississauga ON L4T3X2
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Mississauga  >  National Countertop

Reviews for National Countertop

Unprofessional job, and Horrible Customer service

Horrible customer service, they cracked my wall tiles back splash and didnt tell me until I found out myself. There was gaps between different spots on the caulking and it was extremely sloppily done. When I told the owner the job done wasnt professional his reply was : we dont use the word professional. Customer service is horrible DO NOT GO HERE unless you would like a headache

Jo Anne Falkenburger from Burlington
Jo Anne Falkenburger from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Quartz countertop and melamine countertop

This company can't use a measuring tape to save their life. The third melamine countertop has just been delivered and we will have to use our own tools to sand it down to fit, this was the only way we could get a correctly sized countertop. Otherwise they would cut it on site and leave the edge full of chip marks as was the first counter they installed. The quartz counter was for a double sink bathroom vanity and we had to cut the vanity to move the one sink to make it work. Customer service is dreadful. Monty will make appointments with you and then just not show up.