The Cleaning Authority - Markham

House & Apartment Cleaning
151 Nashdene Road, Scarborough Scarborough, ON ON M1V 2T3
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Pickering  >  The Cleaning Authority - Markham

Reviews for The Cleaning Authority - Markham

Thank you to Dee and Jacinda!

Thank you Dee and Jacinda for taking such great care of our home :-) You make a big difference in our lives with all the hard work that you do.

Thanks for the comments. We are glad that you are happy with the team's work

Natassa in Pickering
Natassa in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Thorough cleans and amazing service!

Maegan and Ashley are delightful to deal with and always go above and beyond! With two kids 3 and under, we have tried 3 different cleaning companies and this has been by far our greatest experience. The office staff has always been friendly and accommodating and we are always satisfied with the job they do! They have worked around our schedule, sleeping babies, varying levels of tidyness and last minute changes. Can't recommend them enough!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Very happy with the Cleaning Seevice

Very thorough and good attention to detail. . I have tried other companies and I am very happy with this one! The staff are courteous and friendly. Tegan and Jessica are great!

Nat.Shepherd in Scarborough
Nat.Shepherd in Scarborough

Great service

I have been using The Cleaning Authority for more than 1 year and am always satisfied. My regular cleaners Maegan & Ashley are always professional, personable, and efficient. I highly recommend them!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

House cleaning

I am always delighted to see Jacintha and Dee from The Cleaning Authority when they come to clean. They are both extremely courteous, happy and always willing to accommodate us. They have boundless energy and our home always sparkles when they're done. We are very pleased with them and we highly recommend them.

Neudima
Neudima

The Cleaning Authority is looking after our home in Unionville for 12 months now, and we are very peased to say that we are happy with their work, their time schedule and how the cleaning crew goes after their chores,

all done to our total satisfaction.They also arrive at the time arranged. We are very happy with them.

Glad to see that things are going well.

Jenn in Toronto
Jenn in Toronto

Wonderful Staff

Love this company! They do the drudgery and allow me more time to do the work I want and need to do. Maegan and Ashley are terrific. All the ladies who have come to my house have been amazing, I wish I could remember their names. The office staff is great. I need a "big clean" on short notice and it was arranged for me seamlessly. I cannot say enough great things about The Cleaning Authority Markham!

Ed from Toronto
Ed from Toronto

House Cleaning

Maegan and Ashley have been cleaning our home for approx 3 months and I am very satisfied with the service. They are prompt, friendly and very good with our dog. I highly recommend this team.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

weekly house cleaning

I've been using The Cleaning Authority weekly for about 6 months now and I can honestly say that EVERY SINGLE CLEAN has been immaculate. No cutting corners, super deep cleans, polite staff. They've been amazing! I have a few different girls on the team that comes to my house and they're all great but I know Elena & Tracy are two on the team and just like the rest they're fantastic!

More about The Cleaning Authority - Markham

http://www.tcamarkham.ca |

The Cleaning Authority cleans the corners other Canadian house cleaning and maid services cut! Our office services all of Markham and is committed to customer satisfaction and proving the value of our service to our customers. Our exclusive, Detail-Clean Rotation System has proven effective in over 5 million cleans and because we routinely surprise inspect our cleans you can rest assured that your house is cleaned to a top level of quality. Contact us today to schedule your FREE in-home estimate!

Services: