Beaver Paving Ltd

Reviews for Beaver Paving Ltd

Emma & Derrik in Toronto
Emma & Derrik in Toronto

New Driveway Paving / Interlock Border

I could not be more pleased with this company. The up front sales contact , Joe was pleasant, knowledgeable, and gave me an excellent price. His staff were considerate, paid attention to detail and took pride in their work. I was very satisfied with the finished product and I would recommend them without hesitation to anyone whos wants there driveway paved !

Thank again beaver team !

Hey Emma & Derrik , it is always a pleasure to have so many great customers and making sure they are happy! Honest work and quality workmanship is what we strive for...glad to see this shows! Thanks for the review!
Joe

Warren  in North York
Warren in North York

Paving

Excellent customer service by Joe ! They made sure I was happy with everything before they placed the asphalt. Joe and his team was always easily accessible for my questions and concerns. I would recommend them. Thank you guys ! highly recommend them !! End of the day they werent the cheapest but was well worth it !

Hi, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! We are pleased to hear you are happy with our work and customer service. Customer satisfaction is an integral aspect of our business so thank you for trusting in our company and again, for taking the time to provide us with your wonderful feedback! Thank you for choosing Beaver Paving

Glen Davis in Toronto
Glen Davis in Toronto

Paving

Joe and his crew did a terrific job on our driveway, it looks great! I gave it a full week to settle before parking on it and it feels very solid. The work was done when promised and completed efficiently. Very skilled team and quick !!

Thanks Joe

Thank you for your review Glen Davis !!! our goal at Beaver Paving is to always satisfy our customers expectation and experience. Our culture is one of respect and gratitude, thank you for your generosity towards our team. We hope you continue to enjoy your new driveway.
Thank you!!

Janet Lee in North York
Janet Lee in North York

Interlock Driveway

I had my interlocking brick driveway redone. They did an excellent job.
I have also used them for my landscaping. I was very impressed.
A family friend needed a referral for some brick work. I recommended Beaver Paving without hesitation.
They do great work with a smile.
Thanks You Joe

Thank you very much Janet ! for your comments! We are happy to answer to all of your questions. We are very proud of our staff and we are very happy they met your expectations Janet!

Tina  in North York
Tina in North York

New Driveway and Retaining Wall

We hired Beaver Paving to pave our driving and build a concrete retaining wall. They did a great job and we would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again in the future. Thank You joe and your great team @ Beaver Paving

hey Tina !! it was a pleasure working with you!!
I will never forget how kind you were to us
when we were working on site.
All the best to you in future endeavours.
Please call anytime if you require anything.
Cheers

Mike in North York
Mike in North York

Paving

Joe Came even on a Sunday morning to meet and discuss what needed to be done.
Then gave advice on what to put on the driveway extension instead of stones!
job looks wonderul
10 star !

Hi thank you for your response. We love what we do and that you are happy with the results. You were a pleasure to work with and thanks for choosing our company to do your project !

Paving- aug 2018

Beaver Paving Ltd
(416) 222-3525
6021 Yonge St
Toronto
M2M 3W2

I normally do not write reviews, however i was so pleased with Beaver Paving for there outstanding workmanship.
Joe came to provide exceptional service with honesty and integrity from the moment we met until the job was complete. they delivered on all of my request i had made. great doing business with them and i would highly recommend them , job was done August of 2018

cheers

Thank you for you kind words, we take pride in the work we do. From start to finish!! Joe was great!

New Driveway

I needed my driveway repaved and i found Beaver paving on homestars, they had highest rating. I called them and Joe came out and discussed thoroughly the work that they would do. The job was completed in summer of 2018 and I was pleased with the work and still am. I would recommend Beaver Paving to anyone who wants a new driveway or interlocking done

Being in the paving industry for over 40 years shows! Thank you for sharing your experience with us on HomeStars! -Enjoy

Pavlin in Old Toronto
Pavlin in Old Toronto

Interlock

Fantastic job!! No complaints. Interlock stones in backyard look wonderful. Did not expect it to look so good.!! The team was curtious & respectful. Front wall garden looks fantastic as well. Would recommend this company to family & friends. Keep up the good work!!!
Thanks Joe

Thank you for your review palvin . It's so wonderful to hear positive feedback after every job we finish!!! enjoy your new patio!!

Cody  in Old Toronto
Cody in Old Toronto

Driveway Paving

Beaver Paving paved our driveway in june 2018, The work was excellent and completed In a timely fashion. The property was left clean and in tact. Joe, the owner, was always available to answer questions and was always very courteous. Joe inspected the work thoroughly before departure. i would highly recommend this company for any driveway work. There team of workers were skilled and friendly

Thank you Cody for sharing your experience. We take pride in our ability to deliver quality service. Let me know if we can be of any help in the future!

More about Beaver Paving Ltd

Beaver Paving Ltd. is a full service asphalt paving and Interlocking company. Established in 1980, Beaver Paving Ltd. has been operating as family run business for over 35 years. With the original owner who continues to oversee and be involved with all aspects of the business, they have earned a reputation as being an exemplary company who excels in providing quality performance and customer service.

OUR GUARANTEE
Beaver Paving Ltd ,we individually design and engineer your driveway using the highest quality materials combining expertise with experience. Although residential driveways and commercial lot designs and projects may vary from client to client, specifications and skill are always guaranteed to be consistent; from the biggest job to the smallest.
Beaver Paving provides a full 12 month written guarantee with every contract.

Our Services Include: