Beaver Paving Ltd

Reviews for Beaver Paving Ltd

sarangan.sri in Toronto
sarangan.sri in Toronto

Sodding and paving

Soding and paving the drive way. Very professional, on time and help full. Definitely recommend them.

We hope you enjoy your driveway for years to come, From the Beaver Paving Team

ericlai.elit in Toronto
ericlai.elit in Toronto

Paving and re level curbs

Paving my driveway. Beaver paving team was awesome and very effiecent. There price was great as well- im glad i went with them- joe and hus team ouR A-1
Ps. Pay for what you get for

We are very happy to read your comment today. We are just doing our job the way its supposed to be like the good old days. Respect, Honest Work, and Quality workmanship. Thank you from the Beaver Paving Team

alex.ch.lyu in Toronto
alex.ch.lyu in Toronto

Asphalt and interlocking

Good job. Joe is good guy. Thank you beaver paving. Recommend to friends did my whole street

Thank you! Your review means allot to the team. Have a great summer...Enjoy

BRYAN  from Vaughan
BRYAN from Vaughan

paving

I got a few quotes for the work and the guys at beaver paving provided a fair quote. What won me over was his honesty and customer service. Not only did he and his crew do a fantastic job, but they where very accommodating. They are an asset to the industry, and I will not hesitate in recommending them to family and friends

Hey Bryan, Thanks for the review...your expressions and your satisfaction gives other potential clients a good sense on who they would be dealing with when looking for asphalt work done to there driveway. Honesty and A+ customer service does go a long way. All around thanks from the Beaver Paving Team!

Rob from Toronto
Rob from Toronto

Parking Lot

I have known the Beaver Paving crew for a long time and know they are all business! Last year the owner of my building complex was looking at repaving the parking lot so I recommended Beaver Paving Ltd. Not only did the team do a phoenomenal job, the turnaround was remarkable!

I have nothing but great things to say about Joe, Charlie, Fred and the rest of the team. Their work ethic is admirable and top notch. I will definitely be recommending them in the future.

Hey Rob...Thank you for your kind words! We are happy that Beaver Paving met your expectations. Our staff really take pride in what they do and it shows, we are very proud of them!

Peter Russo from Vaughan
Peter Russo from Vaughan

Driveway

The Beaver Paving team of Joe, Charlie and Fred demonstrated workmanship beyond expectations. As a reputable paving company serving the GTA for several years, they pay particular attenttion to overall customer service. It was evident that they were a family run business through their honesty in their work. They delivered exactly what they said they would and I was more than pleased with the finished outcome of my driveway. They were able to fix an ongoing issue I’ve had for years with my driveway sinking. I’m looking forward to doing future work with Beaver Paving.

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy that we met your expectations and we will continue to give you satisfied results!

Interlock and asphalt

I do not have anything but positive words to say about the service I received from the Beaver Paving team - Joe, Charlie and Fred.

As a reputable paving company serving the GTA for many years, they have not forgotten the importance of quality workmanship, attention to detail and overall customer service.

The interlock and paving on the property was pristine and unmatched by other competitors in the area. As a family run business, they have not strayed far from their roots and I truly expect continued growth and success.

Look forward to working with them again on future projects I have planned for my property.

Great work team!

We are pleased to hear the positive words from you Andrew. Thank you for recognizing the dedication we put into the work we do! Enjoy!

Adel
Adel

Paving the Lott

Beaver paving is a a professional service Joe Charlie and especially Fred treated us with the utmost of top quality and customer service. We did pay a lot but the work was done correctly and we are very happy our dealership now has a very leveled professionly paved lott. I would definetely recommend them to any of my family or friends. Whather it's a small job or big they will do the right job and fair price!! Thanks guys

Hey Rommy, Thank you once again for telling the consumers about us and for your true honest experience with Beaver Paving Ltd.

Al from Toronto
Al from Toronto

Interlock & Retaining wall

After a very cold winter 2 years ago, my backyard patio became a disaster, I called Charlie for advice. He assessed the situation and quickly proposed a fix for my problem. They dug out the foundation of my retaining wall and found clay, obviously the previous contractor didn't provide a solid foundation. They took out the clay and built a new base for the retaining wall. They re-set the interlock and it looks like a million bucks. It sustained another very harsh winter and nothing has moved. I am so grateful to Fred's team at Beaver Paving. They were so helpful with other ideas for my backyard and helped me turn it into an oasis. Now it's a great place for Bar-B-Q and good friends.
Thank you so much Charlie and Joe - what a tag team...
Al

thank you Al for your kind words. It is always so rewarding to hear from our customers. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Beaver Paving staff

More about Beaver Paving Ltd

Beaver Paving Ltd. is a full service asphalt paving and Interlocking company. Established in 1980, Beaver Paving Ltd. has been operating as family run business for over 35 years. With the original owner who continues to oversee and be involved with all aspects of the business, they have earned a reputation as being an exemplary company who excels in providing quality performance and customer service.

OUR GUARANTEE
Beaver Paving Ltd ,we individually design and engineer your driveway using the highest quality materials combining expertise with experience. Although residential driveways and commercial lot designs and projects may vary from client to client, specifications and skill are always guaranteed to be consistent; from the biggest job to the smallest.
Beaver Paving provides a full 12 month written guarantee with every contract.

Our Services Include: