Beaver Paving Ltd

Vince and Christina  in North York
Vince and Christina in North York
1 review North York, ON

Interlock border/Asphalt driveway

Joe and his crew were professional and personable. Joe was responsive and easy to work with. The crew did a great job and showed pride in their workmanship. We are very happy with the job they did and would easily recommend them to others! Thank you Beaver paving

Thank You for your kind reviews !
it was our pleasure !

Carlo P in North York
Carlo P in North York

paving

Greetings from florida alot warmer down here! Joe and his crew are great guys to deal with. They did a great job. I would highly recommend this company. Pricing and quality is fantastic.
Thanks again Joe and your team

Hi Carlo , thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project!!
Best wishes!

frank and roxy in North York
frank and roxy in North York

paving

Beaver Paving was great! No complaints. They showed up when expected and did a quality job (marking/measuring, tearing up the driveway, grading and paving). The driveway looks great and the crew was very friendly. I have be recommending them to friends and neighbours
thanks joe and your awesome team

Beautiful! A great pleasure to work with. Now you and the tenants can enjoy the paving for many years to come. Thank you for your business

jimmy in North York
jimmy in North York

repair of driveway new paving

these guys are great! joe and his team are ones you can count on ! wife and i are very happy with the final result! cheers from down south!

Thank you Jimmy for giving us this opportunity to replace your driveway. Enjoy it all the best!! .

Sam and krystal in
Sam and krystal in
1 review Sunderland, ON

Interlock borders with asphalt

Joe and the crew from Beaver paving did a wonderful job for us. The quality of their work was excellent. More importantly, Joe was easy to get a hold of and worked within our timelines. in fact, the job was done well ahead of schedule and exactly on budget. I would hire them again.
cheers

Thank You Sam and krystal for your kind words!!
We try to do our best for all of our clients.
Appreciate your feedback!! ps. thanks for the cold drinks and lunch for our crew :)

breden  in Toronto
breden in Toronto

paving

I was very pleased with my driveway. i dealt with joe who was very friendly and knowledgable. Workers seemed nice, and got the job done in a reasonable amount of time. definatly will reccomend to friends and family

Always a Pleasure to know that our crews are doing a superb job for all our clients. Thanks so much for the review. Thank You!!

john and maria in Toronto
john and maria in Toronto

paving

I was very happy with the workmanship of my driveway, the owner came to the house to prepare our estimate, was thorough. Our driveway(s) look so good, I would recommend joe to my friends. The company gave us a date to tear up the driveway, a date to complete work, both were completed in the timeframe.

hello john and maria hope all is well, Thank you so much for your kind review! It was our pleasure to work with you guys , all the besf

john m in Toronto
john m in Toronto

paving job

joe and his crew were quick and very professional. It was very easy to negotiate dates to get the job complete the work was clean and the driveway came out better then we thought. We would 100% recommend joe and his crew and we will use them on our next project.

hello john , Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. We are so happy that you are very pleased with your new driveway!

mary i and dl in Toronto
mary i and dl in Toronto

paving work

joe was very courteous to deal with. I received a written estimate and there was no pressure to have the work done.
I was charged exactly what I was quoted and I received a receipt after I made a deposit, and another receipt after the work was done and the balance was paid.
I am very happy with the quality of workmanship and would definitely recommend them to my family and friends

Good to hear we still have what it takes to please our customers . I will let the crew know you were very satisfied. Thank you

jenn in Toronto
jenn in Toronto

paving

currently on vacation but me and my family are so happy !!!!!!Had heard of beaver paving reputation was was not disappointed. Very efficient workers removed the old driveway and paved after drive had time to settle. Left site clean afterwards (a big concern). Excellent work ! Would highly recommend

hey Jenn thanks for taking your time on vacation to write this review . pleasure was all ours

More about Beaver Paving Ltd

Beaver Paving Ltd. is a full service asphalt paving and Interlocking company. Established in 1980, Beaver Paving Ltd. has been operating as family run business for over 35 years. With the original owner who continues to oversee and be involved with all aspects of the business, they have earned a reputation as being an exemplary company who excels in providing quality performance and customer service.

OUR GUARANTEE
Beaver Paving Ltd ,we individually design and engineer your driveway using the highest quality materials combining expertise with experience. Although residential driveways and commercial lot designs and projects may vary from client to client, specifications and skill are always guaranteed to be consistent; from the biggest job to the smallest.
Beaver Paving provides a full 12 month written guarantee with every contract.

Our Services Include: