Beaver Paving Ltd

Reviews for Beaver Paving Ltd

Marcus in North York
Marcus in North York

Interlock Driveway

Joe and his team were extremely professional. The job was done complete in a timely manner and we were very satisfied with the job. We would recommend him and his team

Thank you Marcus for the kind words. Your project turned out amazing! Thank you for trusting our process and our creativity in terms of design. Looking forward to working with you in the future.
Many Thanks

Scott D in Toronto
Scott D in Toronto

driveway asphalt

Dear Beaver Paving
Its been 3 years and I am still very happy with my finished product! defiantly going to contact Joe to finish my interlock patio. thank you guys so much A+

cheers

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy you are pleased with the services we provided. It was our pleasure to work with you

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

paving

Joe and his crew did a fantastic job with our driveway/parking pad. His crew was very professional and the job was done exactly as quoted. Phone calls and questions were answered promptly and job completed on schedule. Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review. We are very happy that we met your expectations and we are very proud of our team

angelo and tracey in
angelo and tracey in
1 review , ON

Paving and Interlock Borders

We were very pleased with Beaver Paving from our initial point of contact. They were very prompt to respond to our online inquiry. Our appointment was set within the hour. Regular communication about appointment and next steps. Joe made sure we were ready, Joe and team did a great job with the excavation and paving process. It is clear they know there are choices out there and worked hard to earn our business. Great job Beaver Paving

Thank you very much for your kind words! Your review is posted for our crew members to see. It's nice to be appreciated and it helps after a long hard day to know your efforts didn't go unnoticed!
We are so happy that you are happy too!

danny in North York
danny in North York

Paving

Joe and his team is THE best!. Dont even bother going anywhere else. He did a great job and followed up after the work was complete.
Amazing joe! Thank you!
Everyone on the street LOVES your work!~

Thank you for your review We are happy to know that we met your expectations and would welcome the opportunity to work for you again.

m_iafrate13
m_iafrate13

Driveway pavement

Workers were very respectable, on time, diligent and knowledgeable. The area was always left clean at the end of the work day.

Lidsay and Jeff in North York
Lidsay and Jeff in North York

Paving and Interlock

I can't praise Joe and his team highly enough. Completely professional from start to finish. Our job was done May of 2016 . We are blown away with the end product It is even better than I imagined. I would highly recommend Beaver paving . All work done outside the estimated time scale and at the agreed price. Would not use anyone else if I undertake this type of project again 11 out of 10. Thank you

The driveway Looks great . It was a pleasure working with you on this Project. Thanks for your feedback !!

Elaine in Toronto
Elaine in Toronto

Paving stones

I needed to change my outdated front steps to something more modern. They had over 10 different types of stones and colours and sizes it was amazing. The choice was difficult but it was worth it because my front looks amazing!

Thank you Elaine very much for taking the time to post a review. We are very happy that we met your expectations and we are very proud of our team

Michael  in Whitchurch-stouffville
Michael in Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Look elsewhere

Beaver paved our 12 car driveway about 2 years ago and within months we had spider cracks. There are also lines everywhere which they said was unavoidable because of the width of our driveway. No other home in our area has this issue and all driveways are the same width. They knew the job was terrible because they didn't even leave a sign after they finished. I called during our warranty and they said they would come back but didn't. My driveway is covered with cracks like the 1 in the picture.

Hi Micheal,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback, I’m sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service. Our records indicate that we received your complaint and did in fact provide a follow-up visit to correct the initial concern. However, as we discussed, it is not uncommon for the asphalt to wear over time, due to harsh changes in weather temperatures from season to season. We always remove our signs at the completion of each of our jobs, so not to worry, that is no indication of our quality of work or standards of service. Although our one year warranty has passed, we would be happy to stop by and take a look at your driveway and answer any questions that you may still have. Please let our office know if you have any further questions or concerns, again, we would be more than happy to stop by.

Jenny and edward  in Markham
Jenny and edward in Markham

Paving and Interlock

I needed to replace my outdated interlock and asphalt driveway last spring !! I received exceptional service from Beaver Paving . The job was priced just right! Joe and his team were very professional and answered all my questions. Once the work was started, he made sure that he consulted with me on the last minute design change. I was thrilled on the end result as it enhanced the look of my whole house . I definitely would recommend Joe and his team at Beaver Paving all my friends and family

Thank you for your review jenny and for choosing us to pave your driveway/walkway. It's great to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

More about Beaver Paving Ltd

Beaver Paving Ltd. is a full service asphalt paving and Interlocking company. Established in 1980, Beaver Paving Ltd. has been operating as family run business for over 35 years. With the original owner who continues to oversee and be involved with all aspects of the business, they have earned a reputation as being an exemplary company who excels in providing quality performance and customer service.

OUR GUARANTEE
Beaver Paving Ltd ,we individually design and engineer your driveway using the highest quality materials combining expertise with experience. Although residential driveways and commercial lot designs and projects may vary from client to client, specifications and skill are always guaranteed to be consistent; from the biggest job to the smallest.
Beaver Paving provides a full 12 month written guarantee with every contract.

Our Services Include: