Jamie's Lawn Care

Reviews for Jamie's Lawn Care

steve from Guelph
steve from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

new lawn (sod) and reqular service

Me and My Family have used Jamie's Lawn Care going on three years. Jamie and his guys replaced my lawn 2 summers ago and have since maintained it with regular fertilizing and aeration. we also have become very dependant on Jamie as we no longer like to cut our own lawn we leave it up to him to keep the property looking great all summer. The job is Always done when scheduled and the guys are all friendly. I would recommend Jamie's Lawn Care and have to all my friends and family and will continue to use him for years to come hopefully!

Sophia from Guelph
Sophia from Guelph
1 review ,

Lawncare

Very unprofessional. Not trust worthy. Always has excuses to cover up tardiness and no show ups. Not honest about material,costs and time. Not fully knowledgeable about lawn care. Doesn't listen (No Two Way Communication) I don't recommended this lawn care business to any friends, family or strangers.

K Webb
K Webb
5 reviews Guelph, ON

Aeration

A simple job to do, but it was well done and on time and with attention to detail and great care. Have used this service a couple of times and will continue to do so! Lawn looked great after a few weeks. Cant beat the price.

Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Guelph?