A PLUS FLOORING LTD.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Ottawa ON K2C 0L7

Reviews for A PLUS FLOORING LTD.

jjkj
jjkj
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replace railing

Just moved to our retirement home in April. Railing around our staircase to lower level was poorly installed and definitely unsafe. Searched the web and A- plus flooring. Reviews were excellent. Sergio came at the end of a long work day for him and reviewed the problem and gave us an estimate promptly. He then returned at a later date to show us basic replacement materials plus upgrades if interested. Samples were provided. He was forthright in telling us he was very busy but said he would have the job done by October 1. He even guaranteed this in the written contract. My wife and I were impressed with his honesty and overall attitude. The job was just completed and we are impressed with the finished product. Sergio is a true artisan. His knowledge, work ethic and obsessive attention to detail are reflected in the final outcome. I have no hesitation in recommending this gentleman and his company if you want your project done right.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. It was a great pleasure working with you.
We're thrilled to know that your experience with A Plus Flooring Ltd. was so rewarding! It means the world to us!
I’m so humbled by the awesome review, thank you both for your kind words.
I wish you both all the best an joy in your new lovely home.

Sincerely,

Sergio,

A Plus Flooring Ltd.

EUNJU in Ottawa
EUNJU in Ottawa

Hardwood stairs and flooring

Sergio and his crew did truly excellent job replacing our old and falling-apart carpets with hardwood flooring. They replaced my carpeted stairs with real wood stairs and it looks great. Top notch workmanship, professional and very pleasant to deal with. Great communication as well. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Thank you so much for your kind words and this great review, I was a pleasure working with you, and we are so grateful to be able to provide you with our services

Heather B.  in Scarborough
Heather B. in Scarborough
1 review Ottawa, ON

Maple Hardwood Refinishing- AMAZING results!

A PLUS FLOORING LTD.
(613) 226-7587
Ottawa
K2C 0L7

We had A Plus Flooring come to our home to re-finish our maple hardwood floors. We previously had another contractor in who absolutely destroyed them. A Plus Flooring came and did our consultation. He was very professional, knowledgable, and friendly. He quoted us a price that we were happy with and did all the work in the time frame promised (plus went above and beyond with little other things we needed done). Overall, we are absolutely thrilled with our results and I would highly suggest using them for your flooring needs.

Dear Heather, we can not properly express how rewarding it is to hear such lovely words about our work. We Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review, hope we can be at your service again in the near future.

Jean-Marc in Toronto
Jean-Marc in Toronto

Condo Flooring

We changed our laminate floors to engineered hardwood with APlus. The work was done with precision, care and attention to detail. Sergio was candid with pricing and reliable to get a hold of while the work was underway. We only wish we had done it earlier!

Dear Jean Marc and Claire, It is so nice of you to take the time to share your experiences with "HomeStars" and to compliment our work.
I'm thrilled to hear that you are happy with our work and end result, thanks kindly for your thoughtful review!
We wish you both all the best.

Sorkiew (Sergio)
A Plus Flooring Ltd.

613 in Ottawa
613 in Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great price and service

Redid my old floors when other companies said it couldn't be done. A hard working wood worker that pays attention to details and gets the job done right. I have recommended Sergio to others but beware there is a 2-3 month wait as these guys are in demand.

Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Ottawa?