AKTAS FLOORS & INTERIORS

Floor Laying & Refinishing
14808 Stony Plain Road Edmonton AB T5N 3S5
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Edmonton  >  AKTAS FLOORS & INTERIORS

Reviews for AKTAS FLOORS & INTERIORS

5 reviews Edmonton, AB

I have read so many wonderful things about this company and they are all true. Hugo, Matt and Jay (the installer) all went above and beyond to provide excellent service- working very long hours to complete the job. I had Aktas replace all the flooring and baseboards in an investment property I own. Another flooring company wouldn't commit to an installation date so I cancelled with them. I was under a tight timeline to find a company to do the job before the new tenant moved in. Upon googling, I found Aktas and decided to go with them based upon all the positive reviews. I am very happy I did. The quality of the product, their pricing and their customer service are all excellent!

Trevor in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Very pleased with this company! Very efficient measured and quoted same day I inquired about the carpet, installed within a couple days from quote. I received quotes from 6 different companies and this company was the best price for the same comparable product. Everyone at the store plus the installers are very friendly and helpful. Will definitely use this company again on our next project

Laurie May in Red Deer
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

10 months since installing the basement flooring and it still looks great! So Aktas Floors was my first (and only) call for bedroom carpet. Selection was amazing, and I found exactly what I was looking for in my tight budget. Underpad & install included in the price. Hugo, Emily and the team got my carpet installed quickly and it looks great! I can highly recommend Aktas for your personal needs or for your rental needs. They have great suggestions and a large variety sure to suit your budget for the project.

Laurie May in Red Deer
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

I bought an investment property in the spring. Several rooms had fairly new laminate, the entrance, kitchen and bath had various different flooring. There were transition pieces that looked hideous in the middle of the hallway and at each room entrance. I met Hugo & Emily at Edmonton's spring home show, and they convinced me to let them have a look and see what they could do on my tight budget. Well! They replaced all the floors with luxury vinyl plank - it looks amazing! So clean and prospective tenants have already said how much they like the floors! Such a great decision! Thank you Hugo and Emily for your advice and getting the job done quickly and in budget!

2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Nothing went right from the beginning Was not told all info. Would suggest using another comany. Manager is a smooth talker but will not tell you everything Be careful of this company

Giorgio in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Great work and service, real quality install, will use again for further projects. Scheduling was spot on, workmanship was great, time of install
was as stated. Great family run professional business.

Giorgio Lupinacci

CEO
Bidcomhomes.com

Hi Giorgio, Thank you very much for your review. Much appreciated. Looking forward for your future projects and possible referrals!

Jonathan W from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Having had a good flooring experience with Aktas on another project, I asked them to bid on re-flooring all three levels (1,800 sq. ft.) of my 40-year old principal residence. This renovation called for hardwood on the two main levels, broadloom in the bedrooms and tile in the laundry, en suite and in front of a wood burning fireplace.

As with the first project, the quotation was prompt and competitive. More importantly, the owner made two site visits prior to work beginning and was on site at the start of each work day to ensure that everything was proceeding as expected.

Work was completed one day ahead of schedule. There were no extra costs or charges. And the workmanship was excellent. In particular, transitions from one flooring type to another were all perfectly level and even.

100% satisfied.

Hi Jonathan,
Nothing is more rewarding than having repetitive customers like yourself. We highly appreciate your business and looking forward for your possible referrals and projects.
Thank You!

Ash from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

What a great company! Service was fantastic. They would come to my house to show me sample selections for very small orders. They also fixed another companies mistake in my house for free! I don't think there is a better flooring company out there!

Foamit
4 reviews East York, ON

We were in a bind at a trade and we got the necessary help from
Hugo , he came over last minute with the right carpet and colour , because of him our show turned into a success !

Moby,

Last minute calls are always the best - we have the man power to complete what was required. I am honour to have helped you out. If you need assistance in any case - please call - we will be there immediately!

More about AKTAS FLOORS & INTERIORS

CARPET, HARDWOOD, LAMINATE, VINYL PLANK & VCT INSTALLATION SERVICES Getting the installation done right is the most important part of building or remodeling a home or office. Aktas Floors & Interiors can handle this task for you. We have the most highly trained staff of installers in the flooring contractor ...