GTA Bathtub & Tile Reglazing

1 Old Old Toronto ON M4Y2P2
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Toronto  >  GTA Bathtub & Tile Reglazing

Reviews for GTA Bathtub & Tile Reglazing

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

What a complete mess. Sam and Gina did terrible work.
They missed every timeline. Worst workmanship I have ever seen.
Beware these people, they make all kinds of promises and never deliver.
Gina tells you everything you want to hear then comes up with all kinds of excuses blaming the previous finish and/or wood.
They talk a big game but are without a doubt the worst finishers I have ever seen.
They were, unprepared, no effort in protecting our home, AND, there was over spray everywhere. So much hasn't been finished. I'm ready to take them to court!!!
I will post further once we have had our property returned and legal proceeding commence.

sunnygg in Ottawa
sunnygg in Ottawa

RUDE BUSINESS WITH BAD WORKMANSHIP

New number now is 6477723726 and company name is Bathtubtile reglazing and they post multiple times in a day on Kijjiji advertising bathtub chip repairs, refinishing and kitchen cabinet respraying. Rude & bad workmanship. I hired them to do a bathtub chip repair. They completed the rushed job in 10-15 mins max. He put the putty in and rush to sand it and it came off twice and eventually it stuck and then did multiple layers of spray paint on it in 2 minutes. After first use, all the paint peeled off and flaked because all these layers were done when wet. I let SAM and GEORGE know and was told they will fix it.For 5 weeks, they kept saying they will fix it but all a sudden they called and rudely accused me. Never fixed it

Ben
Ben

Bathtub reglazing

Sam totally messed up my tub and left me with a 2 inch peel in the edge of the tub. he also damaged my newly finished hardwood in the hall. When confronted he tried to blame me and hung up on me many times. Childish and unprofessional. Stay far away from Sam and GTA Bathtub & Tile Reglazing.