Envirotek Home Care Inc.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
PO Box 227 St Davids Ontario Canada St. Davids ON L0S1P0
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in ST DAVIDS  >  Envirotek Home Care Inc.

Reviews for Envirotek Home Care Inc.

G Crossman Toronto Ontario  in Toronto
G Crossman Toronto Ontario in Toronto

cleaning services

I purchased a deal for cleaning 3 rooms in my home - I tried several times to set up an appointment for them to come and complete the service without success. As I did not receive the service that I paid for I asked for a refund and have never received my money or a reply from the company.

Evelyn Muller from Ingersoll
Evelyn Muller from Ingersoll
1 review Ingersoll, ON

Carpets, couch, loveseat cleaned

When Ty called us to give us the time he was coming to clean, he was very amiable on the phone. When he arrived at our home, he continued to be the same way. He explained everything he was going to do and did it to our satisfaction. I would recommend this company very highly.

More about Envirotek Home Care Inc.

Carpet and furniture cleaning. Carpet and upholstery cleaning for cities like Niagara, Hamilton, Toronto and Surrounding areas! Check out our online specials and then call us for an instant quote and to schedule your appointment right away! There are limited spots available for this weeks bookings so be sure to ...