Smooth Finish Taping

Calgary AB T2Z0S5
HomeStars  >  Drywall Contractors in Calgary  >  Smooth Finish Taping

Reviews for Smooth Finish Taping

Basement completion

My mistake was hiring a company that I got from the BBB (won’t depend on that ever again) to drywall and complete the walls and ceilings in my basement. It was the worst experience but from what I hear common, here in Calgary. My thought was, by going through the BBB, it had to be a reputable business, so not the case! They were rude, pushy, unreliable not to mention the poor workmanship. They completed 40% of the job and I paid them for ½ of the contract price before they walked away from the job leaving me with a mess in my basement.
My luck changed when I called a local Stucco company inquiring if they knew of someone that could help me finish my basement and they gave me Smooth Finish Taping’s, name and phone #. I can’t say enough about this company! Not only did they come in and finish a job that another contractor walked away from but he was able to work with the many discrepancies from the shotty work that the other company left behind. Smooth Finish came in and completed the job quickly with top quality, I only wish that I had them from the start of the job as he could only do so much without tearing out the previous work. They were so pleasant to have in my home and to do business with. Everyone that I have referred this company to has agreed, these guys are “tops in their trade”.

Drywall basement

Do not hire this contractor, extremely unprofessional, and sloppy work, kept pushing deadlines, wouldn't come back to fix work that had done improperly, I had to pay out of pocket to bring someone else in, and the contractor told me it was the worse work he's ever seen