Brindlewood Gardens Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
1 Old Old Toronto ON M5A2X3
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Brindlewood Gardens Inc.

Review for Brindlewood Gardens Inc.

Alyse Frampton from Toronto
Alyse Frampton from Toronto

garden design and installation, garden care

I wanted to dispense with the patchy lawn in my small city front yard and create an attractive but easy-to-care-for garden. Robin Steenburg of Brindlewood Gardens gave me good, thoughtful advice and suggested possible approaches and plant combinations. Once I decided what I wanted, he undertook the removal of the grass, improving the soil bed, and installing the plants, accent rocks, and small tree we'd chosen. We are very pleased with the result and Robin is a pleasure to work with.