Steven Pugh Home Inspection Services Inc.

Home Inspection
Whitby ON L1M1J1
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Whitby  >  Steven Pugh Home Inspection Services Inc.

Reviews for Steven Pugh Home Inspection Services Inc.

Denise in Oshawa
Denise in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Home inspection

Steven Pugh Home Inspection Services Inc.
Whitby
L1M1J1

Steve came recommended from my real estate agent. Steve was professional and encouraged me to walk with him while he did the inspection. Steve would explain what he was doing and why it needed to be done. A couple days after the inspection Steve sent me a comprehensive report with the prioritization of fixes as well pictures. I would highly recommend him.

Brenda B
Brenda B
10 reviews WHITBY, ON

Home Inspection

Steve was recommended by my real estate agent and I was extremely satisfied with his work. He had me go through the house with him and pointed out anything of note. He explained the process in detail and I felt that the money paid was well spent. Months later when I had a question from my insurance company regarding the roof, I emailed Steve and he responded promptly with pictures and details from his report. Highly recommended!