VITAL MOVERS

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Ontario  >  VITAL MOVERS

Reviews for VITAL MOVERS

1 review Uxbridge, ON

I would very much recommend this company - they arrived on time (actually a bit earlier which is amazing for trades), the movers themselves were pleasant and did not waste any time. Whatever furniture needed to disassembled and reassembled was done without any hesitation by them.

Kristina from Vaughan

Moving from Richmond Hill to Barrie. Amazing service, very professional and very accurate. Super fast and great price.
Highly recommend them for all your moving needs!
Very friendly and reliable! Top stars service!!!

Oles in Toronto

Great movers! Took them no time to load and unload the truck! Very quick and effective! Will be calling them again for my next move! I would like to thank the owners and workers.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

This company starts the time from when they show up at your house.
The movers, Eli (who is an expert handyman), Dimitri, Dima and Illya did a fabulous job. :)

Dmitry in Toronto

Great and positive experience. We had a large move that went very smooth. The movers were polite, careful with our belongings and listened to our feedback. I will certainly recommend them and will not hesitate to use them again.

Max in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I have always been hesitant to hire movers because we have many expensive things that easily break, but after hearing many positive reviews we decided to give Vital movers a try. Let me tell you these guys were great! Everything was packed and wrapped perfectly, nothing was broken or damaged even though it was a 10 hour move. We will not hesitate to call this company again in the future and will highly recommend them.

kukla in Toronto

I found Vital Movers online and decided to give them a try because the reviews that I read seemed to suggest that they could be trusted. I have light coloured furniture in my home, and I was very afraid that the move would damage my white suede couches in particular. They told me that they would be very careful in protecting the fabric and they most certainly did. The entire move A-Z went amazingly. They had finished all three floors in only 5 hours and did not cause any damage to doors, hallways or my things. Some things were still unpacked when they arrived because I was working long hours and left it to last minute, so they even helped me put my belongings into boxes directly from the closets or shelves in a orderly fashion. I was very impressed with how smooth this transition of moving houses was, it was honestly the best move of my life and couldn't be happier with the way it went.

The movers were very fast and efficient. They took great care of my belongings as a result no damaged items. They worked well with my condo security to gain access to the shipping dock and elevator. Did not mind that my dog was supervising while they moved items out of the space. Followed instructions with ease as to where items were to be located within the new home. Even went as far as to set up my bed frame. They worked very hard on an extremely hot summer day without taking a break. When it is time to move again I will be enlisting Vital Movers once again.

#1 in my books. Although Ilja and his team arrived an hour late(due to traffic problems downtown TO) Ilja assured me we would be finished by my deadline time of 5:00. At 4:45 the job was completed. The guys took great care of my belongings particularly a huge 8ft by 3.5ft extremely heavy glass table top. Painful to watch, Ilja and one of his soldiers handled it like champion weight lifters exhibiting tremendous strength and skill. The guys went as far as setting up my bed frame, unwrapping the mattress and box spring and putting it in its place. My grand total special price $360.00 for 3 men around 3.5hrs work. Astounded at the low price I tipped each guy $50.00 cash. To all the other moving companies who quoted me $1000.....I'm shooting you the finger as I write this. Great job. Thank you Vital movers.

Andrei in Toronto

My moving was absolutely smooth and well delivered. All my items arrived and unloaded with care. The movers worked really hard and deserve appreciation. Ilja managed the move as well as other 2 guys. Very happy with service. Thank you guys!!!
You made my move easy! 5 stars!

More about VITAL MOVERS

FAST RELIABLE MOVING SERVICES - LOCAL MOVERS - LONG DISTANCE MOVERS - OFFICE MOVERS - SAME DAY MOVERS CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE 647-808-1297 [email protected] com WE MOVE WITH CARE ! ! !