Bella Flooring Plus

Floor Retailers
Bella Flooring Plus

Reviews for Bella Flooring Plus

Hardwood, laminate and stairs

Excellent service, best guys ever to deal with... I have bought hardwood hardwood and laminate from them and they did the installation as well. Very nice work and fun team. Detailed team, I would recommend these guys to everyone. Thanks bella your work much appreciated.

Manzar in Toronto
Manzar in Toronto

Product

Absolutely Not happy with service, charge 25% for exchange/ returned , delivery people don't unload from truck, had to go to wharehouse to pickup.
Don't recommend to anyone. Very bad experience.

Hardwood and tiles

I did my hardwood flooring and my wash room they did great job and they offer me the best deal ever I’ve shopped around and just find out they are the lowest in price point and there service was just perfect

Unhappy in Scarborough
Unhappy in Scarborough

Do not trust

Suggested that I purchase extra hardwood flooring for my project with the promise that any extra unopened boxes could be returned. Now they refuse to take back the 3 extra boxes because it's more that 5 days since the date I made the order and the boss refuses to even speak to me on the phone to discuss. Very, very , disappointing !

Thank you for your feedback on your recent experience with us. We sincerely apologize that the level of service did not meet your expectations. But the floor was at your house for almost three months which might create some batch issues for other clients.
The satisfaction of our clients and value they receive from our service are the most important aspects of our approach to providing flooring solutions .

We’d appreciate the opportunity to win back your business. Please call us so we can learn more about this experience.

hardwood

really good service i have bought hardwood from bella. they did my hardwood and stairs. they have done a great job the time was above the exception. i would recommend to everyone. thank you guys.

Hardwood floor

Hi
I got my floor done by Bella flooring and i can tell the workers were professional clean and helpful they did awesome job am totally happy wit it i recommend them strongly and the price was the best and the lowest in the market

Renovation flooring

Bella Flooring installed new laminate (germany quality) on my entire main and 2nd floor, also a railing and I must say the job was done to my standards. The workers that came to instal were very professional, clean and accommodating! I also dealth with 2 positive and professional Representatives in the store, Mujad and Luay, who handled my every need in making my purchase. Id refer Bella Flooring to my friends and family. I am happy with my new floors, the product and the service! Thank you!

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Great job on staircase and hardwood floors

I was in a jam after I fired my prior contractor and I called Bella Flooring to help me, since I purchased my hardwood floors from their store. Muayad promptly came down to my house that afternoon to provide a quote, and said he could send a crew to fix and finish installing the hardwood floor on my second floor the following week. He sent his best guy, Suda, who is an absolute machine! He fixed my floors by removing the hardwood around the door jambs/closets that were poorly installed by the last contractor, and then finished installing the hardwood floors in the other 2 bedrooms and hallway. Next, Suda tackled the squeaky stairs in my 110yr old house by installing new steps and reinforcing them from underneath the staircase, which is now absolutely silent and looks amazing! These guys are real pros and I would definitely recommend Bella Flooring to buy quality Wickham hardwood. The only issue is that they are so busy that scheduling the hardwood floor installation requires patience.

Mandy from Toronto
Mandy from Toronto

Flooring/Carpeting (estimate)

I was very disappointed with my interaction with the company. Because this renovation is for a condo unit, we needed to be very diligent regarding getting approval and had a need to uphold certain standards. We were extremely straightforward with the standards and had even brought a copy of the floor plan (official version from the developer). After all of that he quoted us a price which we thought was reasonable. To be honest the only reason we went with him was because his was the only company that was able to do both carpeting and laminate flooring. It was our way of trying to minimize the hassle of dealing with multiple companies. Once we put down money for a deposit he then immediately told us he needed to charge more because of the standards we requested. It was a couple hundred more so we just bit our tongue. Unfortunately that wasn't the end of it, he then showed up for an official estimate and said that our floor plan didn't match and wanted to charge us another couple hundred more. At that point we said no and he refused to return our deposit. In the end he ended up charging us $200 for the estimate. We have had this condo renovated many times in the past 20 years yet, we have never had any company tell us that our floor plan was not "to scale" or accurate. In fact, we ourselves have made measurements and can attest to this floorplan being accurate. I would NOT recommend this company under any circumstance. I can not say as to what their work product is but I refuse to do business with a company that lacks basic ethics.

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Scarborough?