Nature's Air Duct Cleaning

Brampton ON L6V3A9
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Brampton  >  Nature's Air Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Nature's Air Duct Cleaning

Colin in Toronto

Highly recommended. On time, clean, courteous and did an excellent job. Hadn't had the ducts cleaned for many years and I can already tell the difference. Thanks for the excellent job, see you in 2 years

DChang in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

The two reps that came to my house were very respectful and personable. They even took their shoes on and off when entering/exiting the home. They answered all my question and were also timely and efficient. Would definitely use their services again. Great job guys :)

FWGraham in Brampton
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Ducts were cleaned 2 weeks prior with another company and they didn't do the job properly. Dust everywhere. Called Asantha at Nature's Air and he was able to get an appointment for me before Christmas on the 17th of December 2015. Two men arrived, took me around my house to show me what they would do and their methods. Completed job in good time, showing me all the way what they were doing. Very excellent job. Will gladly use them again and recommend them among others. Very honest company.

Rosana Richardson  from Toronto
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

We got a groupon deal and paid about 200+ for the extra vents and humidifier filter. The work was ok, but they never removed the grills from the walls and only few of the floor ones. Compared to the previous air cleaner ppl we have used in the past, this guys were not as thorough.

Thank you for your business with us. In some situations we are unable to take the return grills from the walls if they are painted or glued onto the wall. We try to maintain our services to meet your satisfaction and we regret about your experience with us. Thank you.

Paul Taylor from Mississauga

Got a groupon for these guys.
Great service for the price. I also got central vac cleaned, humidifier filter changed for extra,
$90 for 10 vents.

I would use them again for sure.

Thank you for your business with us and we look forward to servicing in the future.

GrantK in Toronto

We found Nature's Air through one of those daily deal sites (like Groupon). Since it was something that we had needed, we decided to give it a try, and we were pleased. The team was on time, very thorough (I saw them popping the register covers off to vacuum). All of the equipment was wrapped so as not to damage anything.

Thank you for your business with us.

Lucy Guo in Mississauga

I purchased this service through groupon at a very good price. The staff from Nature's Air were very polite and friendly. They have done a thorough job cleaning all vents as well as clean up any debris afterwards. It is well worth the money.

Lucy

Thank you for your business with us.

More about Nature's Air Duct Cleaning

Nature’s Air Duct Cleaning is professional duct cleaning company servicing residential customers in the areas surrounding the GTA. We have years of experience in duct cleaning related services and our prime goal is to provide you an affordable solution for your duct cleaning needs. We are fully equipped to handle ...