Tag Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga  >  Tag Electric

Reviews for Tag Electric

Lisa Carr in Toronto
Lisa Carr in Toronto

Tony has done a fantastic job installing all electrical needs in three new office buildings and our home.

Tony does an excellent job. If you explain your needs, he gives the best recommendations. He is prompt and very reliable unlike other trades I have experienced. I have never had any electrical problems for new offices that Tony has built for me or any work he has done at our house (unlike other trades). He is also very reasonably priced and a nice, pleasant man to deal with.

Enzo in Hillcrest Village
Enzo in Hillcrest Village
3 reviews York, ON

electrical upgrade

My wife and I had the pleasure of dealing with Ted - owner of Tag Electrical. He was patient and thorough in explaining safety issues. He gave us a reasonable price and completed work on time. He was considerate of our time/work schedule. His workers were clean and very meticulous given we have small children. And he returned 3months later to fix a pot light that was faulty from early installation. Thanks Ted and crew for your professional demeanour and precautions taken during our house reno.