Plumbing

Reviews for Banwell Plumbing

sdavid21302
sdavid21302

Installing a toilet

Very good experience with Banwell Plumbing. New toilet. They picked up the new one from the store for me and got rid of the old one. Prompt reply, on time for the job, cleaned up nicely afterwards. Recommended to a relative and they were happy with their experience too. I would use them again.

Donalda.sousa
Donalda.sousa

Main sewage pipe cracked and blocked with tree roots

The main sewage pipe in my home was blocked. Banwell Plumbing was highly recommended to me by a friend. Banwell Plumbing came to my home and immediately identified the problem, and confirmed it to me by using a snaked camera. The repairs were completed, and a backwater valve was installed as well. The work was done quickly, efficiently, and they did all the clean-up. They also replaced a shower and tap set in the bathroom. Tony and Joe Banwell are honest, and professional, and will endeavor to co-operate and please the customer. I have already recommended them to friends and family. Do not hesitate to contact them for any plumbing needs or repairs.
(As a background to this story. I had the same problem with the same sewage pipe 2 months prior. Desperate for repair, I contacted a company on the internet who took a large sum of my money and did not repair the problem. They scammed me!!!)

Pnina
Pnina

backwater valve

Tony and Jo were very honest, friendly and professional. Always on time, explaining exactly what to expect and with very reasonable price compared to others. Although this type of work can become complex and messy, they worked very clean and diligently. I highly recommend them!

Novak Aluminum
Novak Aluminum
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Basement drain work

Tony and Joe are exceptional plumbers, I will never trust anyone with any of my plumbing issues except them. The whole family uses them and we're all very satisfied. Keep up the great work guys

Thank you so much Novak for your kind words. We're committed to our customers.
Tony and Joe
Banwell Plumbing

Plumbing for new washing machine

I own an older condominium unit and wanted to install services for a new washing machine next to the kitchen. It was a difficult job that required running new water pipes and a drain through several cupboards, and a concrete wall, from existing services under the kitchen sink. Tony and his son Joe showed up early in the morning and had the job done before lunch! They cleaned up thoroughly after themselves, charged exactly as previously quoted, and now I can enjoy ensuite laundry. Thanks a million Tony and Joe for a job well done!

Thank you for the kind review. We know some jobs can be challenging but glad we were able to do it and get out of your way quickly.
Tony and Joe
Banwell Plumbing

Looking for Plumbing pros in Scarborough?