Stan-Way Construction

Stan-Way Construction
416-524-2400
Caledon
L7E0X3

Job was not done with any pride of workmanship could see air from inside the house once door was installed. Blame was placed on product and house vs taking ownership of wk has since been fixed by a professional, since Stanway would not come back to honor his warranty.

fbisram from East Garry
fbisram from East Garry

Interlocking

The team, their work ethic, the cost and the quality of the work exceeded my expectations. Going into this project, I was stressed out by the number of businesses providing this service and I had several companies quote on the job. Initially, I made the decision to go with Stan-Way because of the cost and the conversation I had with Stan, the owner I believe. It seemed to me that he was bringing not only experience and an excellent reputation but also creativity to the project. He was able to start the job well in advance of what he anticipated and this is likely because of the efficiency of the team. The team was friendly, helpful and accommodating. There were a couple of design elements that I was not entirely pleased with (even though I had agreed to them initially) so I asked for some changes and the team accommodated my requests with no issue. At the end of the day, the team cleaned up the site. It was a pleasure working with this company and I would recommend them to anyone - in fact I already have!