Remarkable Construction

Anisa in Ottawa
Anisa in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Would Absolutely Use Remarkable Again

Mark completed a big renovation of 3 bathrooms and a kitchen. His team was reliable and meticulous. The job site was clean which was a life saver as I was living in the house through the renovation. He understood that I was on a budget and was able to create what I envisioned while keeping my expectations grounded in reality. I'm really happy with the end result. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again.

Tina in Ottawa
Tina in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom Re-Renovation

My husband and I had our master en-suite renovated 2 years ago by another company. We informed the other company that we noticed it was leaking into the main foyer but when they arrived they couldn't find a leak and then refused to fix it. 2 years had passed and in the summer of 2018 the ceiling below the master en-suite gave in and fell, resulting in exposing black mold and mildew. We immediately contacted Mark from ReMarkable Construction as he was the referral Home Home Depot. He scheduled a meeting and gave us an estimate the following day. He was shocked at the mess that was left behind. Mark started the project a few days later and it was finished within the time frame quoted. We were so impressed by the end result and Mark was extremely professional, on time and courteous. We can now finally shower knowing there isn't any leaking.

We highly recommend ReMarkable Construction for any of your demolition & remodeling needs. You will not be disappointed on his talent and workmanship!

Dani in Toronto
Dani in Toronto

Basement Renovation

We hired Mark to design and build a new bedroom and games room in the basement of our home for our new and larger family. I was incredibly impressed with the professionalism of Mark, his team and even the sub contractors Mark hired. They kept the project very clean, took great care to not cause a disruption to the rest of the house and left the project super clean at the end of every day. The finished product was exactly what we wanted and in fact better than we imagined. Mark and his team made this a pleasure to live through and an amazing new space for our family. Thanks Mark and you know we call you first for everything! We would highly recommend Remarkable Construction to anyone!

More about Remarkable Construction

We are an Ottawa based company specializing in kitchens, bathrooms, basements, additions, custom homes, commercial fit-ups.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Nepean?