HomeStars  >  Roofing in ROCKTON  >  Vassa Metal Roofing

Reviews for Vassa Metal Roofing

3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

We selected Vassa Roofing based on the HomeStars reviews and they were right. Tony (the owner) was knowledgeable and informative about the product. He kept us in the loop regarding a start date and stuck to the timelines. Every day he would let me know when to expect him and his crew and I could set my watch by their promptness. Tony's crew were polite, friendly and considerate. Best of all the roof looks amazing. When I arrived home after the roof had been completed, every scrap had been meticulously cleaned up. Other than our beautiful new roof, you would never have known they were there. Tony was always accessible if we had any questions or concerns. We would highly recommend Vassa Roofing!

Dan

With a very tight deadline, Tony and his crews were being very accommodative (while I believe he's had several other jobs in line) and quickly got on with the installation of their own (Gerard) metal roof on our house once agreed on their quote and other details provided. With the weather helping out for us, fortunately, i.e. no rain/storm, the team was on our premises every morning, even on the weekend, and worked very diligently every day & all day, and made sure installation was done efficiently and also on time as promised. The end result is that we now have a beautiful metal roof we will enjoy for many years to come! Thank you & job well-done, Tony and the team, and I would certainly not hesitate to recommend "Vassa Metal Roofing" to anyone looking to have a metal roof on his/her house!

Aaron in Markham
1 review St. Catharines, ON

If any of my friends, relatives, colleagues, or neighbours asks me to recommend a metal roofing contractor, I would not hesitate to recommend Tony of Vassa Metal Roofing.

Vassa was not the cheapest, nor the most expensive of the quotes that I gathered. However, Vassa uses Gerard’s stone-coated steel roofing systems, which are manufactured in the USA. I have received more expensive quotes from companies that use stone-coated metal tiles that were manufactured from Korea.

The whole crew, leads by Tony, is very polite and efficient. They cleaned up around my property everyday before they left. They were on time everyday (keep in mind Tony and his crew are based in St. Catharines). They had to travel 90 minutes one way each day to Markham to install my roof. Just this alone deserves a big shout out!

Tony himself is very detailed oriented. He actually went back up to my roof because one of the crew members missed a screw in one of the metal panels.

Thank you Tony and your crew for your hard work!!!

Thank you Aaron for your kind words.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

It is our pleasure to highly recommend Vassa Metal Roofing.
From the provision of the initial estimate to the completion of the roof replacement, both the professionalism and quality of service rendered by Tony and his staff was most impressive.
We are most appreciative of the quality of the workmanship, the efficiency in the completion of the project, the standard of maintenance of the work site and the masterful installation of our new roof .
Finally, Tony's personal integrity in the provision of excellent service is highly recommended.

Thank you Lynda.

1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Tony and his team did an amazing job replacing our entire metal. We urgently needed the roof replaced and Tony was professional, answered all our questions, on time and friendly. His team did an excellent job installing and were also very professional

I would highly recommend Tony and his team!

Thx Mark. I am happy that we were able to help you in such a short notice, and made it possible to close your sale.

Richp1964 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Tony and his crew did a great job for us.
His quote was great and accurate.
They were professional let us know when they would be on site.
We love to look of the roof and will recommend Tony and his crew with no reservations.
Thank-you Tony.

Thank you Rich.

1 review Niagara Regional Municipality, ON

We had our whole roof replaced with metal tiles. Tony and his crew were very efficient and professional. Work was very well done and cleanup was as well. It was not an easy job as there was a huge amount of cutting required, but it was all finished in a very satisfactory way. I would highly recommend them

olena from Ajax
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

I am happy to provide the best recommendations for this roofing team.
Small company with really friendly family like attitude. All people are very nice, polite and friendly. The team was very supportive and accurate with the project.
The main person in charge Tony (Imre) did a fantastic job with our roof. First of all, he proposed the best price out of four quotations of their main competitors we have got (about 2000 cads difference with a cheapest one). I spent 2 months to get all the quotes before I met him and then we signed a contract the same day after his estimation. 

The material looks really good: metal stone. It is not shiny and safe for snow, so no need in the ugly protecting things that really destroying the look on the metal roofs in general.
Tony recommended the colour different (much lighter) that I was thinking about initially and we are extremely happy with the results: our small home ( 1947) look shiny and fresh. People stopping by and giving lots of compliments to our new roof.

They did all work in 3 days term, work properly and remove all generated waste. Hours of their work were perfect 8 am -6 pm, so our neighbors we happy as well since all the work was done during their working days.

In addition to the house, they put a new roof to our home-made shed. Despite the fact that this shed was home-made and not standard at all ( so all angles for the roof were not consistent) they managed to put a metal roof there as well with no complaints.

Tony kindly agreed to put a proper cover on our chimney ( very important for me, since I was really afraid that husband will try do that by himself :))

And finally ( and I believe the most important for homeowners) this team ready and happy to help you after the work is done and the bill is paid. After 3 weeks with a new roof, I wrote an email to Tony to ask for help, and he texted back within and hour and came for help next day! The reason was very simple: outcome of the fan from our bathroom was broken so the water was dripping inside due to this. ( Roof was just fine, just plastic flip/flops of the actual outcome staked.) Tony came, checked everything on top of the roof and fixed flip/flops with no charge.
So, I really recommend this company to homeowners!

Olena

Thank you for your kind words Olena.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Tony and crew provided an initial assessment and product recommendation that matched perfectly with our goals and vision.
The job proceeded in a flawless way. All workers were professional, polite, and knew their stuff.
The outcome was perfect. New roofing system that changes the whole appearance of our home.
Gr4at job and would recommend highly.

Thanks. I am happy that we were able to bring your vison to life.

B Mathews from Toronto
7 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Tony was thorough in scoping out the job and giving an accurate quote of the job. His crew was professional and polite, not only keeping us informed about the work's progress, but paying close attention in cleaning up - and - going the extra mile to do some minor repairs around the flashing. We can confidently recommend the excellent service and work done by Vassa Roofing Company under Tony's direction.

Thank you Mrs. Mathews

More about Vassa Metal Roofing

Vassa Enterprises offers homeowners a specialized one on one approach from beginning to end. Owner and operator Tony Kavai will make sure you choose the right product at the right price. Not having a sales team allows Tony to know first hand exactly what your expectations are and effectively make sure those expectations are delivered on. Managing the sale himself also allows Tony to save you the hidden costs of commissions usually paid out to sales people, this he happily passes on to his customers. To learn more about our product visit www.gerardusa.com

We offer you a quality stone coated metal roofing product manufactured by GERARD roofing technologies. This outstanding roofing material carries a limited lifetime warranty, which is not only transferable but also non-prorated. Whether your building is a residential house, apartment, commercial building, community house or a church, GERARD roofing tiles, shakes or shingles are the ultimate solution for your roofing need.
Gerard Stone Coated Steel, ‘Canyon Shake’ metal roof tile profile offers the best of all worlds for customers who want the look of wood shake with the strength and security of steel metal roofing. Unlike wood shake, our premium stone coated steel roofing tiles will never need the costly maintenance, upkeep and replacement that natural wood shake roofs require.

Natural wood shake is not water proof, and needs to be maintained / treated for mold and fungus growth, and relies heavily on a vapor barrier underlayment to protect your roof deck. Our stone coated steel tiles are waterproof, and are categorized as a "dry under-deck" roofing system, keeping your roof deck dry year round under the most testing of conditions. With Gerard's stone coated tiles you won't need to treat for mold and fungus, and over the decades, your shake style roof will continue to look beautiful while delivering the best protection, as the day it was installed!

Steel Metal Framed Roofing, Owners of our stone coated steel roofing products will also enjoy insurance premium reductions thanks to the fact that our metal roof tiles will never burn or blow off as do conventional / natural wood shake tiles. Today, many areas across the US no longer allow natural wood shake roofs, and it is no surprise that Gerard's stone coated Canyon Shake metal roof tiles have become the preferred alternative.
Instillation of lifetime roof with a limited lifetime non-prorated and transferable warranty
Gerard's Granite Ridge interlocking steel shingles are easy to install and deliver a lifetime of service and value to the home-owner. Related trims and job specific extrusions and moldings shorten installation times and deliver a fine finished look which you could not achieve with conventional roofing products.
Cayon Shake, Tile Roofing, Metal Shingles, Barrel Vault, Classic Profile, Classic Non-Batten, Granite Ridge Shingle, Roof Colors Gerard Stone coated steel metal roofing tiles are available in a variety of stunning profiles and colors to bring out the best in your home. Designed to deliver a lifetime of beauty, reliable service and value you will see why Gerard is the best choice you can make when it comes to choosing your next roofing material.
Residential and commercial application of metal / steel roofing
1998