Mainland Glass

Reviews for Mainland Glass

Jon in Kelowna
Jon in Kelowna
1 review Mission, BC

Quick, professional and amazing service

I was camping and my windshield got smashed out on Friday of a long weekend. I called a few places that had no interest or availability to help me as I needed it fixed to drive home to Kelowna. Mainland glass took it on around 1:30 in the afternoon, fixed it quickly. They even sent an employee find me and give me a ride back to the shop as It started pouring rain shortly after getting the call that my truck was ready knowing I had walked to a mall a short distance away to pass the time while I waited

Leslie Dunn from Langley
Leslie Dunn from Langley
5 reviews Mission, BC

French door, and window installation

Ross (owner) gave competitive quotes, terrific service and quality product/workmanship. He saved us about 900 dollars on our French doors (blinds inside) as well as a huge savings on our custom transom window over the front entry. He offers great solutions for anything to do with glass, windows, shower enclosures, mirrors and doors. We would recommend mainland glass and will use them for our new build on the summer.