Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Ottawa ON K0A2E0
Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Roger Willis Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Roger Willis Contracting Ltd.

Joanne in Ottawa
Joanne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

pool installation

613-489-2882
Ottawa
K0A2E0

Great company. Old pros that know what they are doing. Other companies can learn from these guys. Coordination, quality and scheduling all met my expectations.
Experience counts and shows! Highly recommended.

Caro from Ottawa
Caro from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Pool Maintenance

I had numerous back luck stories until I stumbled across Roger Willis Contracting for a broken pipe of my in-ground pool. They did a great job for a fair price and I could barely notice they had to dig up my yard. I have since used their pool opening and closing services and general pool maintenance. The owner and crew are extremely professional, reliable and client service oriented. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Ira Bridger in Nepean
Ira Bridger in Nepean
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Swimming Pool, Sunroom, Landscaping

We undertook a remake of our back yard to include a lanai, a small swimming pool, and related landscaping and stone work. This contractor is top drawer and provides a quality product and excellent workmanship. We have no hesitation in recommending this company.

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Ottawa?