RVW LTD

Reviews for RVW LTD

Cam in Calgary
Cam in Calgary

Complete house window replacement

Old windows in our house needed replacing. This included 22 windows of multiple sizes and openings.

Very good quality of Windows. Used triple pane, double low e where high sun exposure and a noticeable improvement from the old windows in heat/cold and sun exposure to our furniture but still very good visibility. Window hardware and latches work well.

Price quoted and time to install was accurate and reasonable and work was completed as quoted and scheduled. RVW was also flexible to our time schedule.

Workers were professional and approachable. Were clear in explaining the work being completed. Clean work site and left house clean and liveable each evening.

Did not know a lot about them before the work was started but would recommend them for future jobs. Am pleased with their work. Thank you Alex and all 3 Andreys

Btinker497@gmail.com in Calgary
B. 7.

New Windows installed on main floor

I love love my new windows that I had installed. They look amazing. And the new screen pop off so easily.
Alex and his team are very professional and efficient. They did a great job all round.
I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. And to anyone looking to get new windows.

Chuck in Etobicoke
Chuck in Etobicoke

Window replacement entire house

After shopping around with other companies we choose to go with Alex and RVW installation services. We had all windows in the house replaced. The project started and finished on time with very minimal disruption to us. We were epecially impressed with the installers, Andrei and his collegue, who seemed very experienced and took great pride in their work. We were left feeling it was money well spent and received good value for it. The final product looks great.

Windows in Etobicoke
Windows in Etobicoke

New windows

Wow just got my new windows in yesterday. They look awesome. Black trim in the outside and brown on the insides to match the wood on the inside. They look gorgeous and now when I stand near a window there is no draft. I already noticed how much warmer my basement is. Alex said my heating bill will change too. I love how the screens just pop out, no more having to use a knife to get the darn screen out. I am estatic.
Bet from Calgary

Irfan from Mississauga
Irfan from Mississauga

windows

I got all my front windows replaced with Royal View Windows. Alex was very informative and helpful, he made it easy for us to decide on style and design. Installation was fast and stress free. Job is done perfectly and my house looks great! Thanks to RVW.

CHARLIE from Mississauga
CHARLIE from Mississauga

windows replacement

Thank you Alex and Arthur for the wonderful job for replacing our windows. Our house is now looks great and one of the best in the neighborhood. Your price is very reasonable and I know you are not for the money but for customer satisfaction. We are one of the happy customers for a JOB WELL DONE credits to RVW. - Charlie of Mississauga

rafal from Mississauga
rafal from Mississauga
1 review ??????????, ON

windows replacement

We are very happy with the service provided by RVW. The price was very reasonable, windows look great and the entire process was easy. Also I want to acknowledge that they have great installation team.
Thanks Alex and Arthur.

More about RVW LTD

Established in 1985, RoyalViewWindows specializes in residential and commercial windows/ doors manufacturing and installation. royalviewwindows. com
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Calgary?