Royal View Windows & Exteriors

Reviews for Royal View Windows & Exteriors

Riham in Calgary
Riham in Calgary

Windows repair

I highly recommend RVW Ltd and Alex. He did a wonderful job for my home and has very helpful suggestions as to both quality and cost efficiency. Thank you Royal View Windows!

Thank you Riham for your review!

Sandy F in Calgary
Sandy F in Calgary

Professional and Courteous

I was impressed with Alex and his team. He was professional right from the start with his quote and advice and communicated clearly along the way. He provided options and suggestions. The work was completely competently and our house was left clean. I am happy with our experience.

Thank you Sandy! It was our pleasure

G in Toronto
G in Toronto

Windows

My name is Gary and I’m the CEO of Canadian Realty Investments. RVW is a reliable and reputable company! We’ve used them a handful of times now, any job, small or large, they’ve provided nothing but excellent service and quality windows.

Specifically, I worked with Alex there. He is an outstanding individual.

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend RVW, quality windows, great service, and great price.

Thank you so much for your review Gary, it's awesome doing business with you, we really appreciate it!

Cam in Calgary
Cam in Calgary

Complete house window replacement

Old windows in our house needed replacing. This included 22 windows of multiple sizes and openings.

Very good quality of Windows. Used triple pane, double low e where high sun exposure and a noticeable improvement from the old windows in heat/cold and sun exposure to our furniture but still very good visibility. Window hardware and latches work well.

Price quoted and time to install was accurate and reasonable and work was completed as quoted and scheduled. RVW was also flexible to our time schedule.

Workers were professional and approachable. Were clear in explaining the work being completed. Clean work site and left house clean and liveable each evening.

Did not know a lot about them before the work was started but would recommend them for future jobs. Am pleased with their work. Thank you Alex and all 3 Andreys

Btinker497@gmail.com in Calgary
B. 7.

New Windows installed on main floor

I love love my new windows that I had installed. They look amazing. And the new screen pop off so easily.
Alex and his team are very professional and efficient. They did a great job all round.
I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends. And to anyone looking to get new windows.

Chuck in Etobicoke
Chuck in Etobicoke

Window replacement entire house

After shopping around with other companies we choose to go with Alex and RVW installation services. We had all windows in the house replaced. The project started and finished on time with very minimal disruption to us. We were epecially impressed with the installers, Andrei and his collegue, who seemed very experienced and took great pride in their work. We were left feeling it was money well spent and received good value for it. The final product looks great.

Windows in Etobicoke
Windows in Etobicoke

New windows

Wow just got my new windows in yesterday. They look awesome. Black trim in the outside and brown on the insides to match the wood on the inside. They look gorgeous and now when I stand near a window there is no draft. I already noticed how much warmer my basement is. Alex said my heating bill will change too. I love how the screens just pop out, no more having to use a knife to get the darn screen out. I am estatic.
Bet from Calgary

Irfan from Mississauga
Irfan from Mississauga

windows

I got all my front windows replaced with Royal View Windows. Alex was very informative and helpful, he made it easy for us to decide on style and design. Installation was fast and stress free. Job is done perfectly and my house looks great! Thanks to RVW.

CHARLIE from Mississauga
CHARLIE from Mississauga

windows replacement

Thank you Alex and Arthur for the wonderful job for replacing our windows. Our house is now looks great and one of the best in the neighborhood. Your price is very reasonable and I know you are not for the money but for customer satisfaction. We are one of the happy customers for a JOB WELL DONE credits to RVW. - Charlie of Mississauga

More about Royal View Windows & Exteriors

RVW Ltd is an Alberta registered and licensed company serving Canada since 1985. We specialize in residential and commercial window systems supply and installation for new construction and renovation projects.

We have a proficient team, experienced with all types of installations. In the past year we have completed over 350 projects for home owners and over 50 projects for businesses. We continuously carry out various projects for the City of Calgary, the Alberta Government as well as property management, architectural and design companies.

RVW Ltd has a solid reputation and excellent credentials. We have around 10 out of 10 rating on Home Stars, A+ rating with BBB and can provide references from our major clients. Additionally, we have been a preferred contractor for Alberta Parks since April of 2016.

Safety is one of our main priorities and we’ve been holding a SECOR from June 15th, 2017. All required training, like Fall Protection, Aerial Work Platform, First Aid and WHMIS, is provided for employees. All of our employees follow our professionally developed Safety Program.