Boundary Bay Mechanical

Douglas in Langley
1 review Surrey, BC

install gas range

Professional friendly service!!!

Also took the old stove outside and arranged to have it picked up!!!

I would definitely recommend Steve Duddy!!!

Apparently my post is too short and I needed to write eight more words. There!!!

P Penneway from Burnaby
P Penneway from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Bathroom and basement renovation

My contractor referred me to Steve at Boundary Bay Mechanical. I was extremely impressed with his professionalism and quality of plumbing work. I would not hesitate to use Steve again or refer him to anyone looking to do a renovation.

More about Boundary Bay Mechanical

We’ve been proudly serving South Delta, South Surrey, White Rock and Langley for the past decade helping home owners and contractors with all their plumbing and heating needs. Give us a call on your next project - I guarantee you’ll love our quality work & service. Boundary Bay Mechanical plumbing ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Langley ?