The Plumbing Company

Cynthia from Edmonton
Cynthia from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Hot Water Tank Repair

Worst Customer Service and they didn't fix the issue. I called the company to have my hot water tank fixed because it wasn't working. The receptionist, who is incredibly rude, scheduled an appointment the following day at noon. I received a call at 3pm, telling me they were on their way. When they arrived the plumber unplugged my hot water tank and plugged it back in. He told me that it must have been the freeze/thaw cycles causing ice to form on the vent outside that had caused it to shut down. At no time did he go outside and check the vent. He then charged me $280.00 for a "diagnostic". To make matters worst the hot water tank continues to shut down, despite the fact that the temperature hasn't gone below freezing in weeks. When I called them to come fix the problem I was informed that there is zero warranty on their work and that it must be a different issue then I was having less than a month ago. The receptionist informed me that I would be charged at a minimum another $280.00 for a diagnostic.

A Shapka from Edmonton
A Shapka from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Water Tank Installation

Such a terrible experience. I needed to get my water tank replaced so called this company as I had a magnet that I received in the mail on my fridge. The plumber did a shoddy job. He left a huge mess and I found out 40 minutes after he left that he didn't tighten the gas pipe enough so there was a gas leak. There was also a small water leak at the top of the tank. The gas leak in itself is INCREDIBLY dangerous - being right beside the furnace. ATCO arrived and confirmed that there was indeed a gas leak. Called company to complain and they told me the plumber that had visited me was a subcontractor that they sometimes used when they are busy. The company agreed to take off the amount I paid for another plumber to come by and essentially re-do everything that the first one did. The second plumber told me he would be surprised if the first guy had his ticket (although he told me he did). STAY AWAY.