Matos Tile & Construction - No Longer In Business

Tile & Stone Contractors
Oshawa ON L1J6L3
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Oshawa  >  Matos Tile & Construction - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Matos Tile & Construction - No Longer In Business

S.A. from Oshawa
S.A. from Oshawa
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen floor reno

I hired Eric to demo our kitchen floors and had put down a deposit. However, my wife decided to hire another contractor and we gave Eric a three week cancellation notice. We have left Eric various calls, voice mails, and text messages over several months to refund our deposit - and we have never heard from him.

P Barker from Oshawa
P Barker from Oshawa

3 bathrooms

Use at own risk and be prepared to redo the job when Eric is finished. Hired to do 3 bathrooms, would not warranty work, nor return phone calls. Horrible service and horrible work. Willing to provide photos to anyone interested.

I am very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied. I take pride in my work and I have never left a job where the customer was unhappy. Not only do I have no recollection of this job in which you claim I did poorly but, I also have not received a single phone call from anyone expressing such dissatisfaction. If you would be so kind as to contact me at you earliest convenience so that this situation can be rectified accordingly.

Nicole from Oshawa
Nicole from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Shower wall repair

So thrilled with Eric and the job he and his helper did!!! He pitched some great ideas to keep the cost down but still come out with a quality result, was friendly, professional and courteous. He picked out some great tile for me, and took care of everything in less time than he had originally quoted! Even though it was a small job, Eric and his helper went above and beyond in my opinion, and I will absolutely be referring him to all of my friends, and use him for any and all future jobs that come up! :D

Sekai Muscutt in Oshawa
Sekai Muscutt in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

kitchen and Bath

Matos Tile & Construction - No Longer In Business
999-999-9999
Oshawa
L1J6L3

After reading the first two reviews my husband and I decided to give Eric a try. Best decision we ever made. Eric is on time, price is more than fair for his quality of work. We were renovating to sell and he knew exactly what we needed. He also gave us very good advice on materials etc. Above all his people skills are top notch. This is a very talented young man who knows his stuff. Save your self the time and money and call Eric, you will be glad you did.

Maria Lima from Oshawa
Maria Lima from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Powder room

Eric from Matos Construction was not only very knowledgeable and professional but, a definite perfectionist. He transformed our very dated powder room into one that is more current not to mention stylish. Can't wait to show off our new powder room and will no longer be embarrassed to have people over. We would recommend him to anybody and will definitely hire him back in the near future when we decide to update our kitchen! 10 out of 10.

Thank you, so much! Hearing stuff like that, makes me feel good and is why I will always continue to be the way I am :)

Eric

Stephanie  from Whitby
Stephanie from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen

Eric has done the Lime Stone install in my kitchen. His workmanship show that he is a true professional. I'm happy that Eric was referred to me, I will continue to use him for all my furture projects.