Plumbing

Reviews for Mr. Rooter Of Winnipeg

Vish Vaidya in Toronto
Vish Vaidya in Toronto

Blocked bath room drain

I am very very pleased with the service Bruce provided us with.
I admire his patience, work ethic and his professional advice he gave us. I will be pleased to recommend his service to my friends

Vish Vaidya

Al and Sherry in Toronto
Al and Sherry in Toronto

Repeat Customer

After getting our shower cartridge replaced by Mr. Rooter agent Brian M earlier this year, we did not hesitate to have him install three new toilets, when we decided to upgrade our 20 year old home.
Brian was on time, courteous and most importantly his professional advice and workmanship was exceptional.
Peace of mind is worth the cost of choosing Mr. Rooter.

Dena Roberts from Winnipeg
Dena Roberts from Winnipeg
4 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Plumbing

We had a problem with our sewer backing up. I called Mr. Rooter and was given a date and time frame for an appointment. The service man showed up on time and was very polite and knowledgeable. He said he could put a camera down the drain to see what the problem was, but he thought that would be an unnecessary expense to me as he could usually tell where the blockage was by "snaking" the drain.
He discovered that the tree on the city boulevard had spread its roots into the drain. He used a cutter to remove the roots and informed me that this would have to be done every two or three years, as long as the tree was there.
He advised me that I could send the bill to the City of Winnipeg and they would pay for part of the costs, as it was their tree. He determined this by measuring how far out the clog occurred.
He spread newspapers over the floor and taped them to the washer and dryer, so the splatter from the drain wouldn't make a mess.
He was very helpful, clean, and professional. I would recommend this company to any one who needs plumbing services.

Norwoodian
Norwoodian
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

burst pipe, replace shutoff

Had a pipe burst in my wall. Then my water main shutoff began to leak. After cleanup called Mr Rooter to fix the problems. Klu installed a ball-style main shutoff and a manual inside garden hose drain so my pipes won't ever burst like that again. Plumber Klu knows his stuff. Got a plumbing prob? Get a Klu!

Dave from Winnipeg
Dave from Winnipeg
4 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Fixing my shower drain

2046329434
Winnipeg
MB
R2R 0H6

My shower drain was plugged, and since it's a stand alone shower there isn't much room for water to overflow. My wife loves her showers and was very upset it was broken. My usual plumbing place couldn't come fast enough so I gave Mr. Rooter a try. They were incredibly fast and did the job in less than 30 minutes. I'm very happy with the job they did and the guy who came was very nice.

More about Mr. Rooter Of Winnipeg

While Mr. Rooter® Plumbing Plumbing may now be a household name, we stay rooted in our humble beginnings, always striving to maintain that same level of excellent customer service. Our story begins back in 1970, when David Duck first founded Mr. Rooter Plumbing. The first location was opened in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The company soon took off, leading to negotiations between Duck and Don Dwyer in 1989. The Dwyer Group purchased Mr. Rooter Plumbing and began to grow the plumbing franchise. While Duck sold his business rights and original franchise locations, he maintains his shop in Oklahoma City, still serving as an iconic Mr. Rooter Plumbing franchise owner to this day.
Our Service Philosophy
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing, we work hard to deliver a superior level of customer support and plumbing services. We’ve made this our number one priority over the years, seeing a noticeable difference in our level of service compared to our competitors. We provide world class customer service that is simply unmatched in the plumbing industry.
---
From the moment you call our office to the clean-up after the job is done, you can expect friendly, effective, and reliable service. Especially when dealing with a plumbing emergency, we know that the last thing you need is an unhelpful or unfriendly individual on the other side of the phone line. We promise to provide a friendly greeting and warm support from start to finish! We work with you to schedule an appointment that works with your schedule and make sure our plumbing professionals arrive on time, ready to get to work.
---
More than that, we are extremely accommodating and friendly. We make sure to wipe our feet on our own mat, wear shoe covers before entering your house, and never talk over your head when it comes to plumbing matters. In fact, we break down your options and pricing so that you can make an informed decision.