Locating and replacing faulty wall outlet which had kept a bedroom and a bathroom without electricity, and would have become a fire hazard as well.
The electrician located the faulty outlet quite quickly, which was impressive because it was in a different room and would not have been suspected of even being on the same circuit. The replacement was straightforward. The service was courteous, fast, and thoroghly professional. We have worked with Professional Electrical before, and have always found them to be very knowledgeable and to provide service of a very high standard at very reasonable rates.