HomeStars  >  Electricians in Edmonton  >  Professional Electrical

Reviews for Professional Electrical

Lisa
1 review Edmonton, AB

The electrician located the faulty outlet quite quickly, which was impressive because it was in a different room and would not have been suspected of even being on the same circuit. The replacement was straightforward. The service was courteous, fast, and thoroghly professional. We have worked with Professional Electrical before, and have always found them to be very knowledgeable and to provide service of a very high standard at very reasonable rates.

bridgenut D.
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Called Professional Electric, was told someone would come today at approximately 2 to 4 p.m., to assess and fix the problems. I was informed that there is a $80.00 dispatch fee to which I agreed. A call was received prior to the service person, when he was on his way.
Raj was very good at describing his procedure of trouble shooting, and
the cost involved, depending on what the problem was. We were kept informed of his findings as he worked. He replaced the breaker, which was apparently bad, and problem solved.

shahzebmirza94
1 review Edmonton, AB

The sockets in three bedrooms stopped working and the source of the issue was unknown. It was traced to one faulty connection and fixed quickly once the situation was explained.

ddaugela
1 review Edmonton, AB

The electrician showed up on time when promised. He was polite and helpful. He quickly assessed what needed to be done, which was to resolve the issue why my basement plugs were showing a hot wire on the neutral ( a tricky problem I had spent hours trying to diagnose) . He gave me a fixed price, and was able to find a loose burned out wire behind an overhead lamp. (Very tricky to find) The plastic guard on the wiring was melted, and I was very happy we found the problem (especially so quickly). He helped and advised me on how to properly replace some old switches basement wiring. Overall I’m very pleased with the work, and only wished I would have called them much sooner. Would have saved lots of time and head aches.

0ttsknotts
1 review St. Albert, AB

Raj is experienced and friendly. Pricing was done up front. Work was done in a timely manner.

lmb
1 review Edmonton, AB

Raj was very professional and knowlegable during the inspection. There were a few things that needed work in order (fortunately nothing extensive) to be brought up to code, so he let us know and we were able to schedule him for an appointment the next day. The approximate cost was for the inspection and the following work.

m e.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Electrian was friendly and professional. He completed the work promptly and there was no mess left behind. He made sure I looked at the finished product and made sure I knew how to contact his company if I ran into any issues.

More about Professional Electrical

For quality expert and dependable Residential and Commercial electrical service in Edmonton Call Professional Electrical.
***
We are fully licensed and insured and strive to insure the satisfaction of every customer by offering 100% satisfaction guarantee. No matter the job large or small Professional Electrical will take care of it for you.
***
Our electricians have completed many years of rigorous training and attend regular technical training programs to stay at the top of their field. They are drug-free, neat in appearance, mindful of their speech and respectful of your property. In short, they are truly an elite group of whom we are very proud of. We strive to be best electrical contractors in Edmonton. At Professional Electrical we are happy to help, your ongoing business and your satisfaction are important to us.

Electricians
High tech trouble shooting, Security & landscaping lighting, Home maintenance, Lighting design/maintenance, Hot tub & spa hookups, New outlets/circuits/data lines, Ceiling & exhaust fans installed, Aluminum wiring inspections, electrical inspections for insurance, Surge protection, Code corrections, Panel upgrades, Smoke/ CO Detectors
We Are Your Edmonton Electrical Contractors Did you know that there are more intricate components in your electrical system than in any other part of your home?
Residential, Commercial & Industrial Service