Move Ottawa Inc.

Moving & Storage
207-70 Bentley Ave Ottawa ON K2E 6T8

Reviews for Move Ottawa Inc.

Auday
Auday
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Moving from Nepean to Orleans

Overall a very positive experience. They provided boxes before the move day. Good number of staff showed up.

No a single scratch because they wrapped my stuff well with blankets and wraps or they carried them carefully. They covered the floors and steps and did not scratch the walls.

They work like ants and bees, fast and good. I like the fact they work to save me time by finding better parking spot to make the move better.

I recommend them.

Brian in Nepean
Brian in Nepean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Really Impressed with Movers

I recently used MoveOttawa-movers and I was really impressed by the way they handled my move. The weather wasn’t the greatest and the movers were very polite and professional. Thank You moveottawa-movers for the service

MTO in Gloucester
MTO in Gloucester
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Dishonest and unprofessional movers with no customer support

Had a very bad experience with this company. They were recommended by friends, but something must have changed in the company. I had everything boxed in the garage except the furniture and most of the stuff needed to go to the garage in the new home. Took 3 movers 8:30 hours to move a 3 bedroom house and were charged over $1700 for it. They could not even finish in one day and had to ask the new owner to leave stuff in the garage. Joey tried his best to satisfy us and came the day after to move the rest of the stuff, but he showed up with a truck half full. Had to call 3 of my family members to come and move the remaining stuff. Very unprofessional and dishonest movers. Even though they knew we get the key at 1pm they picked the boxes in the garage and left the furniture which was taking longer for the second trip and were waiting doing nothing so they could charge me for the time. When the second truck was half full they did not even tell me it is not going to finish in one day so I could ask my family members come and help. I had figure that out myself and still had 3 cars coming but was too late as the truck was leaving and had to be at the new home with them or they would have charged me for the time. Called my friend who recommend them and they paid $700 for moving 3 bedroom house 4 years ago. Would not recommend and had asked my friends to stop recommending them.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Move from Ottawa to Toronto

I hired Move Ottawa for a move from Ottawa to Toronto. They were easy to deal with and responsive to communication, and treated my stuff well. I would use them again.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Toronto to Ottawa Move

I hired Move Ottawa to move from Toronto to Ottawa, and I would definitely hire them again. Communication was always clear, and there were no hidden fees. They were also fast, efficient, and friendly. I highly recommend them.

allen g.
allen g.

Commercial move

Had move ottawa move move my office building. Very organized well behaved and hard working crews.

Happy C.
Happy C.

Movers

I would highly recommend Move Ottawa for a local move. Our three movers worked non stop. They were also friendly and helpful. Exceeded expectations!

Thank you so much for the feedback! It is highly appreciated.

emberube
emberube

Move

The team was very well organized, they provided a fast service and were highly professional. Although the move took longer than expected, it was well done.

Thank you for the appreciation! We are very happy to hear about your experience with our moving company!

loriealpous
loriealpous
1 review , ON

Move

Had to move a bar basement to basement Work was done in a professional timely manner.

Thank you so much for the feedback. It is highly appreciated!

More about Move Ottawa Inc.

Move-Ottawa Movers is a unique moving company that will tailor your move to the needs of you and your family. As a well respected ottawa moving company we believe in a simple philosophy: If it's important to you, it's important to us. We will move your valuables just as you ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Nepean?