MoveOttawa Inc.

Moving & Storage
207-70 Bentley Ave Ottawa ON K2E 6T8
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Nepean  >  MoveOttawa Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for MoveOttawa Inc.

Anonymous
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moved from Ottawa to the GTA. The movers were punctual with their time, friendly, efficient and careful with all of our belongings. They wrapped all of our furniture and heavier belongings very well. They made our transition much easier and we would not hesitate to use this company again.

William in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

The movers were friendly, professional and efficient. They quickly put me at ease and I knew I was in good hands. Moving is stressful in the best of circumstances and they had some obstacles to overcome in the beginning of the move, but Jay and Jeff were professional all the way. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat

Dear William,

Thank you for the feedback! We will pass the word to Jay and Jeff and give them Applause!

Anne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We wanted to let you know that the move went well. The crew made up of Jay, Kal and Frank were so good to us. They took doors down to get large pieces through and put them back up. They also put together a large bookcase for us and assembled the bed. We really appreciated their help and good nature.

We’ll certainly not hesitate to recommend your company to others who are moving.

Dear Anne,

Thank you so much! Much appreciated

Susan
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

They moved our sewing company, which included industrial sewing machine, office desks, and loads of files. The two men who came worked very hard, were extremely careful, and did it all in two loads (using a smallish truck) -- we were very impressed. Excellent crew. Jeff- you rock!

Thank you so Much Susan for the feedback! The movers will be very happy to hear about the comments

Paul
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

We were very happy with the service we received last August (2016) with our move from Barrhaven to Manotick. There were a couple of hicups: We were promised 4 free mattress bags (for boxsprings and mattress for 2 beds), and only 2 bags were brought. We were also promised 2 free wardrobe boxes, and only 1 was brought with the truck. A second was eventually dropped off by the manager.
The person who came over to do the estimate underestimated the size of the truck required, so 2 trips had to be made, but I was not charged for extra travel time that this involved. The 2 movers were brothers and they were very friendly and careful with our belongings. We would recommend this company to anyone needing a mover in Ottawa area as the price was very competitive and overall the service was good.

Dear Paul,

Thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time and writing us a review

Vanessa
1 review Ottawa, ON

This team of movers was a dream come true. They were efficient, professional, flexible, and hard working. They went out of their way to ensure all of the furniture was protected and that each box was handled with care. They made what could have been a nightmare move totally easy, and were so friendly! I would hire them again in a second, and I will never move myself again as long as this team is around! They were also willing to shuttle around furniture to various locations just to help us out. I can't recommend them enough.

Dear Vanessa,
Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to hear about your experience!

Ryann
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moose and Frank were great with the move! They were really quick and careful with my stuff! They were funny and polite and provided us with a great moving experience! Thanks so much guys!

Dear Ryann,

Jake T.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving is such a stressful event, and finding movers you can rely on is even more stressful. I found MoveOttawa on Google and decided to try them. I got a very thorough estimate that explained all the costs within 2 hours, and their rates are very reasonable compared to other companies I looked into. So I confirmed by email and received a phone call from Joey to discuss some details, and that was it! On moving day, the 3 guys showed up exactly on time at 8: 30 am, presented and explained the contract, and then they got right to work. They were fast, but did take the time to put down runners on the floor, wrapped my big furniture in blankets, took my bed apart, etc. I had 2 delivery stops to make, some stuff was going to storage, and the rest into my new place. And they did all that exactly within the estimated time! I will be moving again next year, and will not hesitate to use them again, and recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for movers. Thanks for taking the stress out of moving for me :)

Dear Jake,

Thank you for the appreciation!

mohamad m.
1 review Ottawa, ON

These guys are amazing. They got to my house at 6 in the mornining and they started running all over the house. They wrapped every furniture . They were very focused and incredibly tough , moved everything with care .I'm very pleased that I hired them.
Thank you Sam ,frank and jeff, u guys were awesome.

jimmycrawford
1 review Ottawa, ON

Jay and Sabti showed up exactly on time to move our 2 bedroom apartment into a house. They're awesome guys, loaded the cube van up with all of our furniture in less than 2 hours and unloaded it just as quickly. They were very careful with the contents, putting down blankets and wrapping things in the truck. I just finished redoing my floors and they were very careful to avoid scratching the still hardening polyurethane. Thanks guys!

Dear Jimmy,
Thank you for the appreciation. Best of luck!

More about MoveOttawa Inc.

MoveOttawa Movers is a unique moving company that will tailor your move to the needs of you and your family. As a well respected ottawa moving company we believe in a simple philosophy: If it's important to you, it's important to us. We will move your valuables just as you will do yourself.