Panel Upgrade Experts

Calgary AB T2J 2B4
Panel Upgrade Experts

Reviews for Panel Upgrade Experts

Basement Reno

Paul and his crew provided a very competitive estimate for my basement renovation - I needed to have a complete re-do from aluminium to copper as well as a new panel. The work was done on time, inspections passed and came in on budget. I will continue to use Panel Upgrade Experts for any and all future projects as well as recommend them for any electrical work.

Thank you so much for your continued support from all of us at Panel Upgrade Experts. We are very happy to work with customers like you too!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Panel upgrade and everything else electrical!

Paul Hannania  (Homestars2).jpg Panel Upgrade Experts
403-774-7460
Calgary
AB
T2J 2B4

Paul is my go to electrician. He provides great service and great value. Most recently, Paul's team: moved and upgraded the feed to my house; installed new panels in the house and in the garage; updated the kitchen electrical and installed hardwired smoke/co2 detectors.
Paul and his team are efficient, thorough, and personable. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Thank you! We love working with customers like you as well. We look forward to working together in the future.

Master Mess in
Master Mess in

Main Breaker Replacement

Panel upgrades replaced my Main House breaker. They made the arrangements with
Enmax to have the Power service disconnected and then reconnected. They were on time and did a Great Job. When it’s time for a whole panel upgrade these are the people I will have do the Job. . 100% happy. Would Highly recommend this company.
D.M

Thank you very much for your kind words! We look forward to working with you in the future! From everyone at Panel Upgrade Experts.

Cameron G in Calgary
Cameron G in Calgary

Panel Upgrade

Paul and his team were terrific to work with from start to finish. Extremely detail oriented in his quote and when walking through the process. Always arrived when expected, and left the job-site clean and extremely well organized. Went around the house and ensured all the switches were properly labelled, which was a fantastic touch.

I actually sent a picture of the finished panel to a friend who is an electrician out east, and his reply was simply "Holy that is well done!!!!" -- and I could not agree more. Never thought I'd be as excited for a new electrical panel as I ended up being.

Will definitely use Paul and his team again!

Thank you Cameron for those kind words! We also like working with customers like you. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you again from all of us a Panel Upgrade Experts.

Ray Schultz from Calgary
Ray Schultz from Calgary

Removing and re-connecting wires

Paul arrived on time and was very friendly. The job was a little more complicated than first thought as he dug into the problem and was able to complete the work on this first visit. He cleaned up after the job was done.

I'd highly recommend using Paul for small and large projects. We will be using him again for our next bathroom reno project.

Thank you Ray for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure to work for you. Everyone at Panel Upgrade Experts appreciates your kind words, and we look forward to future projects together.

Electrical panel upgrade

Paul and helper Jacob were very polite and business like gentlemen.
They left my house very clean after a superb job done. They came to house when they said they would and had others involved prompt as well. Highly recommend Paul as electrician, very happy thank you so much

Thank you very much for your kind words! We look forward to working with you again!

G Chaudhry in Calgary
G Chaudhry in Calgary

Panel upgrade

It was very nice working with Paul . He was on time & prep the area very nicely before starting the work . Finished on time & answered all my questions. I will for sure use his services for my future projects & will recommend him to my friends and family.

Thank you! Everyone at Panel Upgrade Experts appreciates your kind words, and we look forward to future projects together.

Kitchen lights and Panel Upgrade

Paul was very professional and made juggling our project seem easy. We went with all Paul`s recommendations and could not be happier. He worked well with our contractor, they made an excellent team. He was helpful, courteous and made us feel that all our interuptions were not a bother. I would highly recommend Paul. He is an excellent electrician and was very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Thank you for the positive feedback! It was a pleasure to work for you. Everyone at Panel Upgrade Experts appreciates your kind words, and we look forward to future projects together.

Trung in Calgary
Trung in Calgary

Electrical Panel Upgrade/Relocation and troubleshooting bad wiring

I originally heard of Panel Upgrade Experts from a friend who used them a few years ago and when I was in search of an electrician to do the work, I was able to find them online. I shopped a few electricians for a quote and Paul came in the most competitive, most responsive to inquires and treated the tenants/property with respect. I felt he was quite organized when the work was being done and finished the job as scheduled. The job site was also left clean. Would use Paul again and would most certainly recommend to friends.

Thank you Trung for your positive feedback from all of us at Panel Upgrade Experts! We would love to work with you in the future!

Wil in Chestermere
Wil in Chestermere

Light Fixture Install

I called to see if a heavy chandelier could be installed in my century old home and everything went smoothly from the first appt for the estimate through to the completion. Punctual, fast, knowledgeable and skilled work from start to finish. I could not be happier and will definitely be calling back for the next chandelier to be installed.

Thank you Wil! We are so happy to be able to help you and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you so much from all of us at Panel Upgrade Experts!

More about Panel Upgrade Experts

Welcome to Panel Upgrade Experts. Don't Call an Electrician, Call an Expert! Calgary's Expert electrician installer of new residential electrical panels and upgraded electrical services. Work completed by our electrician's is to the highest standard. Visit our website for pictures of our work. Also like us on Facebook