Panel Upgrade Experts

Panel Upgrade Experts

Reviews for Panel Upgrade Experts

Tyler Corrigall from Calgary
Tyler Corrigall from Calgary

Moving main service from airborne to underground

We had our main service moved from crossing the yard overhead (which was a code issue as it passed over our hot tub) to underground. Paul and team installed a new meter at our back-lane garage, added a 200 amp and trenched a main 100 amp line to our house. I also asked Paul, days before work was to commence, to re-locate the hot tub power supply from the house to the garage which he accommodated. From start to finish communication was great, Paul and team arrived on time, were respectful of the property and my time. Couldn't be happier with the work and with the experience of working with Panel Upgrade Experts. Thank you Paul and Jill!

Thank you Tyler, for your kind words and for trusting in Panel Upgrade Experts.

F in Toronto
F in Toronto

Sub generator panel installation

Very professional and friendly staff for the whole project, a great company from its owner Paul, to the secretary Jill and to Joel who completed a very fine and professional install of our sub panel.

We are very satisfied by this company, we highly recommend it and we will use again for any electrical work!

Thank you all and well done!

Thank you for your kind words from everyone at Panel Upgrade Experts. It is a pleasure to work with customers like you too!

Jarrett in Calgary
Jarrett in Calgary

Added 20A breaker in garage and rewired garage furnace plus some other electrical items

Always on time, great communication. You know exactly where you sit in schedule. Work area is clean and tidy when they are finished and of course the electrical is solid.

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting in Panel Upgrade Experts. We are always here if you have any future concerns. Thanks again from all of us Panel Upgrade Experts.

Richard
Richard

Excellent Experience

Professional customer service and quality work from start to finish. Communication was excellent from scheduling, quotes, to details of the job. The quality and care for the work was perfect. Highly recommended.

Jed in Edmonton
Jed in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

200 amp service and panel upgrade

The team is really good to work with. They took their time to know my needs, the job situation, and provided a detailed estimate. They took care of permits, scheduling, inspectors and all my concerns prior to work day.

Their work is very high quality and professional. No issues what so ever! The finished panel is nice to look at, neat and tidy.

I highly recommend Panel Upgrade Experts.

Thanks for the great feedback! It was a pleasure to work for you. Everyone at Panel Upgrade Experts appreciates your kind words, and we look forward to future projects together.

Craig
Craig

Panel Upgrade & Solar Installation

I have used Panel Upgrade Experts on a number of occasions to move my electric service location, upgrade my panel and to install a solar system. Always great service at a competitive price.

Such a great project to work on together, and we look forward to future projects. Thank you.

Maureen in Calgary
Maureen in Calgary

Installation of 100-amp electrical service

In a very old bungalow I upgraded my electrical service from 60 to 100 amps. The staff from Panel Upgrade Experts were amazing. The work was done as quoted, on time and the quality was second to none. They are now my go-to company for any electrical needs we might have.

We are truly honored to be your go-to company. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Stogee1962
Stogee1962

Only half done

The panel upgrade and install were satisfactory with some manipulation of the quote after some confusion. The real lack of service came when it was determined later that the panel labelling had numerous errors and omissions and the company would not correct this issue without additional charges.

Update: Panel Experts returned and completed the job to my satisfaction.

Hi Stephen,

Firstly please accept my sincerest apologies for not living up to the expected standards and the level of customer service we are known for. We have since come out corrected the minor issue noted and hope you are happy with our services.

We estimate all of our jobs with both service and our customers' budget in mind, and are always seen as being very competitive. The panel we replaced for you being in a newer home was already labeled clearly. On the day of installation our electrician checked the circuits to confirm the labeling was correct and transfer the original marking onto the new panel. As we did not wire the home, tracing out the location of every single light and plug would be very time consuming. To keep the budget to a reasonable amount we keep to a basic labeling of the panel with main focus on the dedicated circuits as laid out by the Canadian electrical code.

We have definitely taken your feedback seriously and will use it to improve our service.

Best regards
Paul

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary

House Panel Upgrade

As part of my basement development, I had them in to upgrade my panel. Work was done on time and workmanship was excellent. All permits and outages were arranged for and completed. If you're looking for a panel replacement, I would recommend you at least consider Panel Upgrade Experts.

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting in Panel Upgrade Experts. We are so happy to be able to help you and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you so much from all of us at Panel Upgrade Experts!

dave in Toronto
dave in Toronto

Charger install

Panel upgrades did a great job installing a new panel for a charger in my garage. They were quick and effective and also fixed a few builder deficiencies.

More about Panel Upgrade Experts

Welcome to Panel Upgrade Experts. Don't Call an Electrician, Call an Expert! Calgary's Expert electrician installer of new residential electrical panels and upgraded electrical services. Work completed by our electrician's is to the highest standard. Visit our website for pictures of our work. Also like us on Facebook
Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?