Panel Upgrade Experts

Electricians
Calgary AB T2J 2B4
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  Panel Upgrade Experts
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Panel Upgrade Experts

Trinh

I contacted Panel upgrade experts for a high level quote for moving a panel from inside of a 3 piece bath to help with negotiations on a house we were buying. It was a great help and we were able to get a reduction in price. After we closed, Jill followed up to schedule an onsite estimate with Paul. He was very prompt, professional, and very patient with me as I juggled another contractor estimate at the same time. He answered all my questions and we discussed options for my kitchen renos as well. Paul completed the panel upgrade and move, installed a plug for a stove, and installed a plug for a new hoodfan and interlock with the furnace. He was very organized and efficient. We are very happy with the quality of the work he did and look forward to working with him again.

Job Price