Panel Upgrade Experts

Reviews for Panel Upgrade Experts

apcarpentier
apcarpentier

Small electrical upgrades

We were looking for some help with adding an interior light, as well as interior and exterior lights to our garage. Even though our project was small scale, Paul and his team were extremely professional and prompt. We couldn’t be happier with the quality of work and end result. Thank you Paul!

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting in Panel Upgrade Experts. We are always here if you have any future concerns. Thanks again from all of us Panel Upgrade Experts.

Jill
Jill

Replacing an outlet for a stoce

We got a new stove after a waiting a couple weeks, and plugging it in caused sparks and power failure due to a problem with the old socket.
One call and it was fixed before dinner

Thank you Jill, your your kind words and for trusting in Panel Upgrade Experts.
We always here if you have any future concerns. Thanks again from all of us Panel Upgrade Experts.

Justin
Justin

Tesla Charger

Electrical installation of a car charger in the garage for a tesla. Breaker was also installed and a line run from the panel to the one section of the garage

Thank you for your positive review from all of us at Panel Upgrade Experts. It is a pleasure to work with customers like you!

Alexander G.
Alexander G.

100A Breaker Panel Replacement

I contracted Panel Upgrade Experts to replace my 30 year old breaker panel after receiving 4 different quotes. Out of the 4 quotes only Panel Upgrade Experts stopped by my home to walk down the requested scope and contact the City of Calgary on my behalf for an RFI prior to submitting an estimate.

This initial organization and attention to detail was further demonstrated when they arrived prepared (i.e. all permits in place, meter de-activation and re-activism) and were capable of adding small new scopes of work (i.e. new outlet installations) without issue.

At the completion of the job the Panel Upgrade Experts electrician went well out of his way to ensure that the homeowner was satisfied with their work.

There is nothing I could recommend for improvements to their service.

Thank you Alexander, for your kind words and for trusting in Panel Upgrade Experts.
We are always here if you have any future electrical needs. Thanks again from all of us Panel Upgrade Experts.

laky.sandhu
laky.sandhu

Installation of smoke detector

Professional, Knowledgeable and respect time. I will recommend this company to all my friend. I never had such a great experience. Very professional, above and beyond my expectation. Thanks a lot Panel Upgrade Experts.

Thank you for your kind words from everyone at Panel Upgrade Experts. It is a pleasure to work with customers like you too!

Schultz
Schultz

Tesla Charger

Great work ! Highly recommend !

After purchasing my Tesla I was directed to a list of “Tesla Recommended Electricians” to install the charger in my home.
I searched the different electricians on Instagram and found that Paul’s work seemed to be very clean.
Right away he responded to my emails and came to my home to give me an estimate. I appreciated Paul’s quick replies and ease of booking and payment.
I first had Paul put in a 240v plug to charge my vehicle, as my charger hadn’t come in yet. Super impressed with how quickly it was installed and it gave me the power that was promised.
Once my wall charger came Paul was back to finish the installation which you can see in pictures looks great and is very clean.
I appreciated him cleaning up well after his work and locking up as I couldn’t be home during both installations.

10/10 recommend !

Thanks for the great feedback! It was a pleasure to work for you. Everyone at Panel Upgrade Experts appreciates your kind words, and we look forward to future projects together.

Ric S.
Ric S.

Panel upgrade and aluminum remediation

A great experience. Paul came around a day or so after I requested an estimate, had a good but brief look around, outlined the potential scope of the job and various options, and emailed the estimate right away. A few questions were answered promptly and in detail. On the day the work was to start, they arrived exactly on time, got right to it, and finished well within the estimated three days. While they were here, they were pleasant, answered all sorts of questions from this curious homeowner but otherwise tried to be unobtrusive. They cleaned up well after they were done, and even helped move some of the furniture back. And the final invoice was pretty much exactly what was on the original estimate. Hiring a contractor should always be this good.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Panel breakers installed

I’ve been doing my own basement renovation, and recently had a failed inspection because I didn’t put in arc fault breakers on the panel. Being a plumber by trade I’m not very good at electrical.

Well fast Forward Our family brought a new baby into the world and haven’t had the time to get to the breakers.

So today was the last day that my permit was still good, so panicking I called Paul last night and he graciously fit me into his schedual, he sent out Hayden this morning and had the whole job done before the inspector got here to inspect all my deficiencies.

I can’t thank the team at Panel Upgrade Experts enough! They are true professionals!

Private User reviews Prince George, BC

Panel Replacement

Paul and Jill are fantastic. Paul took charge of the situation. Our property is undergoing secondary suite approval process. Paul is knowledgeable about the bylaws, the permit process and how to meet the requirements in cost effective manner. His price is very competitive. Between myself and my brothers, we have 10 properties in Calgary and Paul will always be our go-to electrician. We will spread the news further about one of the best electricians in town.

sandybrown
sandybrown

Chandelier installation

The work by Panel Upgrade Experts was done efficiently and expertly.
We had a heavy (80 pound) chandelier that wouldn't hang safely from the existing electrical box. Paul's solution was to reinforce the electrical box by installing a block between the ceiling beams.
We highly recommend Panel Upgrade Experts.

Thank you for your kind words. It is a pleasure to work with customers like you!

More about Panel Upgrade Experts

Welcome to Panel Upgrade Experts. Don't Call an Electrician, Call an Expert! Calgary's Expert electrician installer of new residential electrical panels and upgraded electrical services. Work completed by our electrician's is to the highest standard. Visit our website for pictures of our work. Also like us on Facebook