HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Everest Drain & Plumbing

Reviews for Everest Drain & Plumbing

As a tenant of the property, I do not know the cost to unfreeze both kitchen taps. The above is only an estimate. The property owner paid.

Khem and his assistant arrived promptly, given that the whole city is probably in need of their services, with the cold snap. They put down a sheet, covered their boots with dry protection, went right to work, and finished within 30 minutes tops.

I especially appreciated how Khem was very approachable, and showed

us where the main, in-house water shut off valve is located, and recommended at what temperature to leave the taps running, and for how long.

Khem also assisted with future needs.... by advising that our kitchen pipes could benefit from being further from the exterior wall, and having some insulation.

Great value all around with this company! I recommend them.

Erin in Leslieville

Khem and his staff are always very reliable and accommodating. As a young woman, I'm always unsure of who I can trust and the owner Khem is extremely professional, takes time to answer all of my questions and arrives on time every single time! We have problems every winter with our hot water line freezing in our upstairs bathroom and Khem and his staff make the time to come out as soon as possible to thaw the pipe for us. We have also used his company to do other related plumbing issues, e.g., leaky toilet down the drain pipe, installation of copper lines when repairing our external/internal water line. I would recommend this company to friends, family, and anyone who is unsure who to call. This is the company you can rely on to be on time and fix any plumbing issues.

callak in Brampton

Last week of Dec 2017, pipe burst in the ceiling, woo great end of the year.

Called them, they came the same day and fixed the problem. Took a little longer for them to come than expected, but to be expected with the weather outside.

Indoor plumbing working again, yay!

Greg in Toronto

Kitchen renovation and my contractor could not fix the problem. I called Everest on Saturday morning and someone was at my house by 3pm that same day. They sent us Master Plumber Khem Bohora and he knew what the problem was right away. Our $1200 fire clay, apron front, farm house sink was working properly within an hour. Great, friendly, fast service. Highly recommend!! A+

Hi Greg,
Thank you very much for your great review. We work really hard to fix any plumbing issue, so we are happy to see that reflected on your last service request. We made sure that Khem got the recognition he deserved. He was really happy to see your review.

Eli in Scarborough

HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Same day service!
Steve was on time, incredibly knowledgeable and very helpful.
He diagnosed the issue quickly & confidently.
The rads have never worked better!
Pricing was fair and good value.

Eli, thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us - and we agree, Steve is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

The technician Drae was very polite and courteous, he arrived very early in the morning for a last minute call. Was very knowledgeable. I wouldn't hesitate to call him again.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us - and we agree, Drae is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Maggie in Toronto

We needed emergency drain-clearing very early in the morning at my church; the technician Drae arrived in about 90 minutes and was friendly, competent and quick, working under challenging circumstances. Would definitely recommend!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Maggie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us - and we agree, Drae is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ryan B from Toronto

I live in an old house and wasn't really sure what the plumbing was like above my ceiling(s). Then one day I had water dripping in my living room due to the bathtub draining. No worries, made a call to Everest plumbing and Steven and Chico quickly solved the issue. After cutting through 3 layers of ceiling, they found while the pipe connected to the bathtub was ABS the last 6 feet to the stack was an old lead drain pipe for the 1920s! They replaced that ancient pipe in quick order and my tub is now draining quicker than ever. Steven even explained to me some of the tricks of the trade while he was installing the new drain pipe. I'm certain the new pipe will last quite a while. What a relief!

Thank you for the great review, Ryan! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us - and we agree, Steven is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Geologist51 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Having installed a new ceramic countertop and under-mount sink, we added a MotionSense faucet about 2 weeks ago. The faucet required installation as well as the connection of the feedlines and electrical supply together with a redesigned drain, trap and dishwasher connection. It was all done in a few hours (including time for a run-out to get a missing part). Two weeks later we remain very pleased with Khem's work and would recommend him most highly.

Thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us - and we agree, Khem is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Ramesh was very quick in responding to me via email and phone. I explained the job I required and he provided a price. Scheduled the day required for installation - later needed to move it up by one day due to my counters arriving late for installation. The plumber scheduled arrived early and was polite. My only few concerns were that he reversed the water pipes for one of the sinks, one of the other sink faucets needs a slight adjustment as you can see the countertop faucet hole and one of the other sinks the trap pipes is faulty aND is a leaker. Apparently the faucet I purchased was also faulty which was missing an internal washer so the plumber went to get one at the hardware store. To keep things tidy he took my faucet boxes with him, although I wasn't aware - I require those boxes back as they have the warranty papers and in case they need to be returned to the manufacturer for whatever reason. The plumber is coming back to correct these issues and has assured me that I should receive my faucet other boxes back. Other than these small issues, Everest would have received a better rating, although I will use them again for my next project.

More about Everest Drain & Plumbing

Throughout the Greater Toronto area, we offer a full range of Plumbing services. With our licensed & Insured Plumbers, you can be assured of getting quality workmanship. We offer fully guaranteed, fast and efficient service.

In delivering our services, we are:
KNOWLEDGEABLE: We use our knowledge, experience and expertise to provide quality services.
RESPONSIVE AND TIMELY: We will respond to our clients in a timely, courteous, and fair manner.
PROFESSIONAL: We treat all clients with respect and dignity.
HELPFUL: We strive to be available to our clients and support them by providing clear, accurate and relevant information about our services.
ACCESSIBLE: Our services are delivered in a manner that promotes participation of persons with disabilities and considers their expectations of dignity, independence and integration.
We take pride in a job well done and value our clients trust. Every project great or small is equally important to us.

Drains
Our plumbing company has handled every kind of clogged drain and sewer. We offer a complete residential, commercial & industrial drain maintenance service which includes: clearing, cleaning, lining, power flush and replacing broken drains. We realize that having a blocked drain is unpleasant and should be fixed quickly, so we offer a fast & convenient way to get things solved!

Drain & Sewer Video Inspection
If you’re experiencing reoccurring issues with your sewer system, a video inspection might be the right solution to diagnose the core of your drainage issue. During the video inspection process, we inspect the drain system to identify the exact cause of the problem whether, whether it be a clog, root intrusions, or cracked,
crushed or misaligned pipes.

In addition to current home owners utilizing our video inspection service, many prospective home buyers use our video inspection service when considering buying a home. It offers piece of mind when buying a home. It also allows the home seller to provide reassurance to any prospective buyer.

Plumbing
So, whether you have a big or small job, we are able to help. Our range of Plumbing services includes the following:
*Installation of Plumbing Fixtures
*Water leak diagnostic and repair
*New construction plumbing
*Leaking tap repair
*Hydronic Heating System
*Hot- Water Tank, supply and installation
*Garburator installation and repair
*Burst pipe repair
*Hose bib repair and installation
*Toilet installation and repair
*Thawing Frozen Pipe
*Back Flow Prevention
*Water proofing
*Water Jetter
*Saniflo toilet installation and repair
*Sump & sewage pump installation and repair
*Sewer and storm drain maintenance
*Drain replacement
*Drain repairs
*Drain lining (Trench less pipe lining)
*Drain pipe torpedo
*Drain locate and diagnostic
*Detailed Conditions of all Drain Lines
*Complete Inspection Reports Outlining any Issues with the System
*Video recording is provided of the drain inspection (If needed)
*And much more!

Waterproofing
Waterproofing is a process intended to make sure that no water enters into whatever it is you want to keep dry; usually it is intended to keep basements of your home dry. If you have moisture in your basement, most likely you have one or more leaks in the foundation of your home. Our waterproofing technicians can assist by stopping water from entering through your basement walls, keeping water outside of your home and controlling moisture levels in your basement. We specialize in commercial, industrial, and residential waterproofing.