HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Toronto  >  Everest Drain & Plumbing

Reviews for Everest Drain & Plumbing

Kiki in Toronto
Kiki in Toronto

Backflow valve

I don’t usually do these reviews but I was very impressed with all of the guys at Everest and with the work they did (which ended up being a huge job on our old home we had just purchased)! They responded quickly and did an awesome job and
I’m very pleased with the work they did!
Kiki

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Wish I could give 6 stars

Ken was super friendly, and did an outstanding job in our condo kitchen. If there were an option to give more stars, I would happily do so.

Other plumbers came in to give us a quote. Some said they couldn't do the job, and others quoted us almost twice what Everest charged us. When Ken arrived, he realised it would be a harder job than he expected, but still honoured the quote he gave on the phone.

His soldering work was even neater than what was there before , and he even put in our faucet for free, even though I was going to do that myself.

I will go straight to Everest if I need something in future.

Paula from Toronto
Paula from Toronto

Fast and Reliable Service

I have used Everest in the past for big and small jobs - installing a back flow valve, replacing our basement water pipes after freezing, and removing a garbage disposal and putting in new kitchen drain and pipes. In all cases they provided prompt and reliable service. This time my bathroom shower was leaking and even though I told them it was not urgent, they sent someone to look at it the same day. It required a new part that had to be ordered, but they returned to repair it less than 48 hours later. And they also fixed a tap that I had forgotten was loose. Now everything is working perfectly! It's really nice to know there is someone I can call for big or small plumbing jobs and always get the help that I need.

joanne in Toronto, Ontario Canada
joanne in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Frozen Pipes

This is a long overdue review. We have used Everest a few times to upgrade our lead pipes, sewer drain, install a backwater valve and fix our frozen pipes and have always been pleased with their work. Khem and Steve are both great, knowledgeable, quick, reliable and also helpful in providing solutions to prevent any future issues. Our most recent visit was to fix our frozen pipes. Khem came within an hour or two of calling about the problem. He quickly thawed the pipes and also fixed the cause of the problem by cutting open the drywall to expose the pipes to the heat inside of the house and relocated the insulation in between the pipes and the outside wall since before the insulation was placed between the pipes and the drywall essentially refrigerating our pipes. He recommended in the future, if we like we could also move the pipe further away from the outside wall since it was right against the outside wall. I have had no other frozen pipe issues since then. Can't thank Everest enough. Highly recommended and would definitely use them again.

Dear Joanne,
We appreciate your feedback, which always keeps motivating our team.

Claire in East York
Claire in East York

commercial double sink install

I wanted to write a review for Everest. We needed a commercial double sink moved for my business and we needed it done asap!
I called and was quickly given an appointment, had a site visit and had an email quote to me by Monday. Amazing!.
Khem, the master plumber assigned to us arrived and got the job done on time and on budget. He was fantastic!
What a great service!
I would highly recommend Everest.
When you have a business, it's different than having a small home job. You need to be able to call someone you can rely on. Someone who has experience doing commercial work. You don't want to just have any "joe" fix it. It has to be done professionally. And it has to last.
Everest came through with flying colours!

Hi Claire,
We are glad to hear about that, you are happy with our service we provided. Your every comment means a lot to our team.
Kind regard

Todd in East York
Todd in East York

Clear a clogged main drain

I couldn't be more pleased. I had diagnosed our wet basement as a clogged main drain backing up whenever we ran any water. I called a couple of companies found on this site. I did not see Everest but they were recommended by a neighbour so I called them too. They answered the phone on a Sunday, the only company that had a live person on the phone. They had a technician at our house inside an hour. Indra was quick, efficient, and helpful with suggestions. He cleared the drain (problem was roots) and all is now working well. The cost was reasonable especially considering the speed of the response on a Sunday! If you have a problem you need resolved fast, I recommend Everest.

Unthawing kitchen taps. Fast, efficient, polite, informative, and professional.

As a tenant of the property, I do not know the cost to unfreeze both kitchen taps. The above is only an estimate. The property owner paid.

Khem and his assistant arrived promptly, given that the whole city is probably in need of their services, with the cold snap. They put down a sheet, covered their boots with dry protection, went right to work, and finished within 30 minutes tops.

I especially appreciated how Khem was very approachable, and showed

us where the main, in-house water shut off valve is located, and recommended at what temperature to leave the taps running, and for how long.

Khem also assisted with future needs.... by advising that our kitchen pipes could benefit from being further from the exterior wall, and having some insulation.

Great value all around with this company! I recommend them.

Dear Valuable Client,
Thank you for using our service. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with the services provided by our company. We greatly appreciate your time and effort in writing the review. Hope to work with you in the future!
Kind Regard

Erin in Leslieville
Erin in Leslieville

Frozen Pipes, Toilet repair, Copper Pipe installation

Khem and his staff are always very reliable and accommodating. As a young woman, I'm always unsure of who I can trust and the owner Khem is extremely professional, takes time to answer all of my questions and arrives on time every single time! We have problems every winter with our hot water line freezing in our upstairs bathroom and Khem and his staff make the time to come out as soon as possible to thaw the pipe for us. We have also used his company to do other related plumbing issues, e.g., leaky toilet down the drain pipe, installation of copper lines when repairing our external/internal water line. I would recommend this company to friends, family, and anyone who is unsure who to call. This is the company you can rely on to be on time and fix any plumbing issues.

Dear Erin,
Thank you precious feedback regarding our service. Team Everest always prioritize frozen pipes as a high-risk level for the client, so we always try to solve the problem ASAP. Dear Erin Toilet repair, Copper Pipe Installation is one of our areas of specialty. We always say your happiness is our main motivating factor. Team Everest is endeavoring to make our customer happy.
Thank you for recommending EVEREST DRAIN & PLUMBING.
Hoping to work in future.
Kind regard

callak in Brampton
callak in Brampton

Burst Water Pipe

Last week of Dec 2017, pipe burst in the ceiling, woo great end of the year.

Called them, they came the same day and fixed the problem. Took a little longer for them to come than expected, but to be expected with the weather outside.

Indoor plumbing working again, yay!

Dear Callak,
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
Team Everest extremely sorry for taking little longer than expected to arrive. We promise you, in future, we will be on time.
we are glad you are happy with our service. Your feedback motivates the team, Everest.
Team Everest expect to work with you in future.
Kind Regard

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Kitchen Drain Cleaning

Kitchen renovation and my contractor could not fix the problem. I called Everest on Saturday morning and someone was at my house by 3pm that same day. They sent us Master Plumber Khem Bohora and he knew what the problem was right away. Our $1200 fire clay, apron front, farm house sink was working properly within an hour. Great, friendly, fast service. Highly recommend!! A+

Hi Greg,
Thank you very much for your great review. We work really hard to fix any plumbing issue, so we are happy to see that reflected on your last service request. We made sure that Khem got the recognition he deserved. He was really happy to see your review.

More about Everest Drain & Plumbing

Throughout the Greater Toronto area, we offer a full range of Plumbing services. With our licensed & Insured Plumbers, you can be assured of getting quality workmanship. We offer fully guaranteed, fast and efficient service.

In delivering our services, we are:
KNOWLEDGEABLE: We use our knowledge, experience and expertise to provide quality services.
RESPONSIVE AND TIMELY: We will respond to our clients in a timely, courteous, and fair manner.
PROFESSIONAL: We treat all clients with respect and dignity.
HELPFUL: We strive to be available to our clients and support them by providing clear, accurate and relevant information about our services.
ACCESSIBLE: Our services are delivered in a manner that promotes participation of persons with disabilities and considers their expectations of dignity, independence and integration.
We take pride in a job well done and value our clients trust. Every project great or small is equally important to us.

Drains
Our plumbing company has handled every kind of clogged drain and sewer. We offer a complete residential, commercial & industrial drain maintenance service which includes: clearing, cleaning, lining, power flush and replacing broken drains. We realize that having a blocked drain is unpleasant and should be fixed quickly, so we offer a fast & convenient way to get things solved!

Drain & Sewer Video Inspection
If you’re experiencing reoccurring issues with your sewer system, a video inspection might be the right solution to diagnose the core of your drainage issue. During the video inspection process, we inspect the drain system to identify the exact cause of the problem whether, whether it be a clog, root intrusions, or cracked,
crushed or misaligned pipes.

In addition to current home owners utilizing our video inspection service, many prospective home buyers use our video inspection service when considering buying a home. It offers piece of mind when buying a home. It also allows the home seller to provide reassurance to any prospective buyer.

Plumbing
So, whether you have a big or small job, we are able to help. Our range of Plumbing services includes the following:
*Installation of Plumbing Fixtures
*Water leak diagnostic and repair
*New construction plumbing
*Leaking tap repair
*Hydronic Heating System
*Hot- Water Tank, supply and installation
*Garburator installation and repair
*Burst pipe repair
*Hose bib repair and installation
*Toilet installation and repair
*Thawing Frozen Pipe
*Back Flow Prevention
*Water proofing
*Water Jetter
*Saniflo toilet installation and repair
*Sump & sewage pump installation and repair
*Sewer and storm drain maintenance
*Drain replacement
*Drain repairs
*Drain lining (Trench less pipe lining)
*Drain pipe torpedo
*Drain locate and diagnostic
*Detailed Conditions of all Drain Lines
*Complete Inspection Reports Outlining any Issues with the System
*Video recording is provided of the drain inspection (If needed)
*And much more!

Waterproofing
Waterproofing is a process intended to make sure that no water enters into whatever it is you want to keep dry; usually it is intended to keep basements of your home dry. If you have moisture in your basement, most likely you have one or more leaks in the foundation of your home. Our waterproofing technicians can assist by stopping water from entering through your basement walls, keeping water outside of your home and controlling moisture levels in your basement. We specialize in commercial, industrial, and residential waterproofing.