Everest Drain & Plumbing

Reviews for Everest Drain & Plumbing

Dave in North York
Dave in North York

Work for Emergency Fix my bath tub

Awesome Plumbing Company, they are too fast and cheap, I call Everest to fix my leaky bathtub on weekend, they response me quickly and send one of the plumber with in half an hour, and they charge me normal price. They work for Emergency case too which i like most of them. I recommend this Company. Happy with their work.

Rimer from Brampton in East York
Rimer from Brampton in East York

Sewer Back-up Issue

Got a sewer back-up issue on my basement when my neighbor cut and block my sewer line. Everest came and exactly pin point where the location of blockage, with their professional help I was able to call the right department to correct the issue. Khem, TC and Donald always answer your call and provide a very professional service and ensure that you will always have a peace of mind on plumbing issue. Their service is affordable, fast and reliable, I certainly would recommend this company for any plumbing service. Thank you guys for your great help!!

Peter C in East York
Peter C in East York

Very professional highly recommended

I had a problem with a clogged toilet. Called and got an appointment right away. Tenzin arrived on time and put covers on his shoes so he wouldn't dirty my floors. Assessed the problem and fixed it promptly.

Very nice guy and great work. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Wendy in Vaughan
Wendy in Vaughan
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Job well done.

We called Everest Plumbing company for a repair service. Indra showed up to his appointment on a heavy snowy morning. We were surprised that he had already visited two places before showing up to our house. We are very happy with the service performed by Indra. He worked efficiently and neatly, no mess was left behind. Furthermore, he is very professional and friendly.

jane in Toronto
jane in Toronto

blocked drain

Had water backing up. He came started to look then told me it was $110 to just come and was i told that on the phone when i called ? Well, no i wasn't but said ok, could please look as i didn't want to be standing in inches of water. He looked around briefly told me it was big problem and needed to flush whole system . It would cost over $1800 + and that would not guarantee if problem was something else but that is what he reommended and would most likely fix it. Had plumber from Draincity come in he snaked less than 2 feet of pipe unclogged pipe and didn't even cost $100 . If i could give negative stars i would , absolutely ridiculous can conduct business this way , shame on you !

Dear Jane,
Firstly we would like to apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment that you experienced in dealing with one of our service call attendant recently. We assure you that your complain and feedback will give us the opportunity to remedy any problem that may exist and help to improve our service further.
We also note your feedback on availability of information regarding our services and service levels.
We had investigated to your complaint and would like to inform you that our service manager will contact you to solve this issue.
Once again, please accept our sincere apologies and we look forward to serve you.

Thank you.

Your Sincerely,
Sid
Everest Drain and Plumbing Inc.

Diana from Markham
Diana from Markham

Main Water Valve Replacement

Everest was one of the only plumbing companies to answer the phone on the Friday before a long weekend. Our main water valve was replaced, and the job was completed to satisfaction.

Thank you Diana.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto

Drain clog

Indra was at my door at 7am. He was very knowledgeable and worked quickly and neatly. It was a very bad clog that required an additional tool.
I really appreciated the fact that he tested everything before he left.
Thanks again

Thank you Cathy for your business and the review.

Kiki in Toronto
Kiki in Toronto

Backflow valve

I don’t usually do these reviews but I was very impressed with all of the guys at Everest and with the work they did (which ended up being a huge job on our old home we had just purchased)! They responded quickly and did an awesome job and
I’m very pleased with the work they did!
Kiki

Thank you Kiki.

More about Everest Drain & Plumbing

Throughout the Greater Toronto area, we offer a full range of Plumbing services. With our licensed & Insured Plumbers, you can be assured of getting quality workmanship. We offer fully guaranteed, fast and efficient service.

In delivering our services, we are:
KNOWLEDGEABLE: We use our knowledge, experience and expertise to provide quality services.
RESPONSIVE AND TIMELY: We will respond to our clients in a timely, courteous, and fair manner.
PROFESSIONAL: We treat all clients with respect and dignity.
HELPFUL: We strive to be available to our clients and support them by providing clear, accurate and relevant information about our services.
ACCESSIBLE: Our services are delivered in a manner that promotes participation of persons with disabilities and considers their expectations of dignity, independence and integration.
We take pride in a job well done and value our clients trust. Every project great or small is equally important to us.

Drains
Our plumbing company has handled every kind of clogged drain and sewer. We offer a complete residential, commercial & industrial drain maintenance service which includes: clearing, cleaning, lining, power flush and replacing broken drains. We realize that having a blocked drain is unpleasant and should be fixed quickly, so we offer a fast & convenient way to get things solved!

Drain & Sewer Video Inspection
If you’re experiencing reoccurring issues with your sewer system, a video inspection might be the right solution to diagnose the core of your drainage issue. During the video inspection process, we inspect the drain system to identify the exact cause of the problem whether, whether it be a clog, root intrusions, or cracked,
crushed or misaligned pipes.

In addition to current home owners utilizing our video inspection service, many prospective home buyers use our video inspection service when considering buying a home. It offers piece of mind when buying a home. It also allows the home seller to provide reassurance to any prospective buyer.

Plumbing
So, whether you have a big or small job, we are able to help. Our range of Plumbing services includes the following:
*Installation of Plumbing Fixtures
*Water leak diagnostic and repair
*New construction plumbing
*Leaking tap repair
*Hydronic Heating System
*Hot- Water Tank, supply and installation
*Garburator installation and repair
*Burst pipe repair
*Hose bib repair and installation
*Toilet installation and repair
*Thawing Frozen Pipe
*Back Flow Prevention
*Water proofing
*Water Jetter
*Saniflo toilet installation and repair
*Sump & sewage pump installation and repair
*Sewer and storm drain maintenance
*Drain replacement
*Drain repairs
*Drain lining (Trench less pipe lining)
*Drain pipe torpedo
*Drain locate and diagnostic
*Detailed Conditions of all Drain Lines
*Complete Inspection Reports Outlining any Issues with the System
*Video recording is provided of the drain inspection (If needed)
*And much more!

Waterproofing
Waterproofing is a process intended to make sure that no water enters into whatever it is you want to keep dry; usually it is intended to keep basements of your home dry. If you have moisture in your basement, most likely you have one or more leaks in the foundation of your home. Our waterproofing technicians can assist by stopping water from entering through your basement walls, keeping water outside of your home and controlling moisture levels in your basement. We specialize in commercial, industrial, and residential waterproofing.