A Golden Touch Home Services Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
2084 Speers Road Oakville ON L6L 2X8
HomeStars  >  Window & Gutter Cleaning in Oakville  >  A Golden Touch Home Services Inc.

Reviews for A Golden Touch Home Services Inc.

Deanna from Oakville
Deanna from Oakville
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Long time customer - windows and Christmas lights

I started using AGT 13 years ago when the business was pretty new, we first had Ryan do roof Christmas lighting, and then moved on to window washing and I think he stained our fence once too a number of years ago!. We have always been happy with the work performed and its been great seeing the business grow and succeed over the years. Its about time I got around to posting a review for Ryan and the team!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Deck Staining

Great crew! They are very efficient and detail oriented. They were very kind and friendly. We really liked the quality of their work and have recommended them to friends and family.

MB in Mississauga
MB in Mississauga

Exterior Window washing

I highly recommend a Golden Touch Home Services. It was easy to book the appointment and the crew was very friendly and professional. They did a very thorough job of cleaning the exterior of our windows. Will definitely use them again and will definitely recommend them to others.

Zangoory from Oakville
Zangoory from Oakville

Exterior and Interior Cleaning

I found this company through Living Social, spoke with Ryan and agreed on the price, worked came and did a very good job, they were punctual and on time, I would use their service every season.

Susan from Oakville
Susan from Oakville

Window Cleaning

I really love these guys, they were professional, trustworthy and reliable. I booked an appointment to do exterior window cleaning but due to my conflicting schedule they offered to do the option to clean the windows while I was away. What's so great about this was that by the time I got back from work they have already completed the job. Josh and his crew were very friendly and ensured that my windows were cleaned. Overall I was very happy and would love to use them again

Emily Tey from Toronto
Emily Tey from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen Renovation

This company is definitely worth your money! I was so pleased with the final outcome and I am absolutely enjoying it. Definitely would recommend if you need any changes in your house!

Anette in Oakville
Anette in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Exterior Painting

We just had our window panes, doors and garage door painted on the outside of our house. The work crew from A Golden Touch were punctual, thorough and professional. They left our house looking much better than it did before. As an added bonus, they even cleaned all our windows for us. An all around superb experience. We highly recommend them!

terry bruno in Oakville
terry bruno in Oakville
4 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

window leaning

I have had this company clean our windows twice now and both times a crew of excellent students arrived on time and did a great job on exterior and interior including frams and tracks.

ARTEMIS in Oakville
ARTEMIS in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Christmas Lighting

Golden Touch took down Christmas lights they put up earlier in the season. But they broke the bulbs all over my driveway and front porch! Glass everywhere, tiny shards, larger pieces... my concern was that my dog or daughter would get cut if the pieces blew into the grass when running around this spring/summer. Just having glass all over the area is not safe either. So I called and left a message explaining the situation and asking for a call back. No call back. Called next day, expressing my concern about the situation and my dissatisfaction at the lack of call back. no call back still. Called again the next day, again asking for a call back. Still no call back. So at this point I was concerned that if I did not clean it up myself, the glass will have blown into the grass further, and also even if this company sent someone to clean up, I had a feeling they might just push the glass to the side of the grass anyway and then it would be impossible to make my yard safe for my family! So I just cleaned it up myself, shard by shard, took me about an hour and I still don't think I could get every little piece. So I video taped and photographed the situation in case my daughter, dog or other person was to get cut on the tiny glass pieces that I know have blown into the grass already.

My warning to all readers is that you might be dealing with a company that has poor accountability and response if there are problems. In the previous year when I was arranging the lights to be put up, I would call and Ryan would reply fairly promptly same or next day multiple times. So I find it's suspicious that suddenly when I have a concern, there is no call back... after three attempts different days... Perhaps A Golden Touch Home Services does not need my single business if they have other clients to pay their bills. But certainly I will be explaining this situation to my neighbours and since my occupation involves contact with many Oakville citizens, I will also share my experience so that no one else has to deal with this type of problem.

If you value customer service, responsiveness, accountability, and concern for your family's safety, A Golden Touch Home Services may not be the best choice for you and your family. It is a shame because if they had just called me back and recognized the problem and suggested some way to rectify it, I could still be happy. Mistakes happen, we all know. But it's how we address the resulting concern from mistakes that determines whether you are dealing with a good company or not.

More about A Golden Touch Home Services Inc.

We are an oakville based home services business that offers services in the GTA. Our services include, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, eaves trough repairs, downspout repairs, gutter / eaves installations, power washing, Premium interior and exterior painting and deck and fence staining. Visit us online at www. agthomeservices. com or ...