A Golden Touch Home Services Inc.

Window & Gutter Cleaning
2084 Speers Road Oakville ON L6L 2X8
Window & Gutter Cleaning
A Golden Touch Home Services Inc.

Reviews for A Golden Touch Home Services Inc.

Window cleaning

A Golden Touch has been cleaning my windows for almost 20 years . They have always been very professional and have done a great job every time .
I would highly recommend them if you need your windows cleaned.
I’m looking forward to having them come by this week to do my windows .
Amy Kalinowski-River Oaks, Oakville

Deanna from Oakville
Deanna from Oakville
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Long time customer - windows and Christmas lights

I started using AGT 13 years ago when the business was pretty new, we first had Ryan do roof Christmas lighting, and then moved on to window washing and I think he stained our fence once too a number of years ago!. We have always been happy with the work performed and its been great seeing the business grow and succeed over the years. Its about time I got around to posting a review for Ryan and the team!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Deck Staining

Great crew! They are very efficient and detail oriented. They were very kind and friendly. We really liked the quality of their work and have recommended them to friends and family.

MB in Mississauga
MB in Mississauga

Exterior Window washing

I highly recommend a Golden Touch Home Services. It was easy to book the appointment and the crew was very friendly and professional. They did a very thorough job of cleaning the exterior of our windows. Will definitely use them again and will definitely recommend them to others.

Zangoory from Oakville
Zangoory from Oakville

Exterior and Interior Cleaning

I found this company through Living Social, spoke with Ryan and agreed on the price, worked came and did a very good job, they were punctual and on time, I would use their service every season.

Susan from Oakville
Susan from Oakville

Window Cleaning

I really love these guys, they were professional, trustworthy and reliable. I booked an appointment to do exterior window cleaning but due to my conflicting schedule they offered to do the option to clean the windows while I was away. What's so great about this was that by the time I got back from work they have already completed the job. Josh and his crew were very friendly and ensured that my windows were cleaned. Overall I was very happy and would love to use them again

Emily Tey from Toronto
Emily Tey from Toronto
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Kitchen Renovation

This company is definitely worth your money! I was so pleased with the final outcome and I am absolutely enjoying it. Definitely would recommend if you need any changes in your house!

Anette in Oakville
Anette in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Exterior Painting

We just had our window panes, doors and garage door painted on the outside of our house. The work crew from A Golden Touch were punctual, thorough and professional. They left our house looking much better than it did before. As an added bonus, they even cleaned all our windows for us. An all around superb experience. We highly recommend them!

terry bruno in Oakville
terry bruno in Oakville
4 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

window leaning

I have had this company clean our windows twice now and both times a crew of excellent students arrived on time and did a great job on exterior and interior including frams and tracks.

More about A Golden Touch Home Services Inc.

We are an oakville based home services business that offers services in the GTA. Our services include, window cleaning, gutter cleaning, eaves trough repairs, downspout repairs, gutter / eaves installations, power washing, Premium interior and exterior painting and deck and fence staining. Visit us online at www. agthomeservices. com or ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Oakville?