Dickson BBQ

Reviews for Dickson BBQ

J C Toronto
J C Toronto

THE ONLY PLACE TO GO FOR YOUR BBQ

Unreal Service at Dickson BBQ. These guys are the BBQ Kings, don't kid yourself and buy your Q at Home Depot (for the same price). The second I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile and the sales process was beyond enjoyable. The knowledge Rob had and the detail he went into one every grill was fantastic.
I went in thinking I was buying a specific model BBQ and quickly realized from my "BBQ Lesson" that it was the wrong choice for me.

I just used my brand new Genesis II 4 Burner Special Addition (only available at Dickson and a few other select retailers) and I am thrilled. What a grill!

Thanks Rob. Will be back in soon for accessories!!!

C. Rose from Mississauga
C. Rose from Mississauga

BBQ

Dickson BBQ: This is where you go to get it right the first time. They only carry North American made which translates into solid support service, availability of choice and value for money. My husband and I spoke with Mike Rumolo: warm, welcoming and incredibly knowledgeable. We were very quickly able to determine which BBQ was best for our needs and budget. The variety was fantastic: Broil King on the more affordable end to Weber in the mid-high end and Lynx for the BBQ superstars. It was a very positive and efficient experience. They also had all the accessories we needed to go with our choice. Mike arranged the assembly and delivery for us at a time we found perfectly convenient. It was truly an old fashioned, good service experience combined with modern speed and efficiency. I would highly recommend Dickson BBQ to anyone who values quality, service, and value for dollar.

Looking for BBQ Equipment & Service pros in North York?