Fresh Look Contracting

Review for Fresh Look Contracting

Deepak from Brampton
Deepak from Brampton

Basement Renovation

We had a leak in our basement stemming from our kitchen piping upstairs, which resulted in extensive damage to our partly finished basement. The existing carpet and laminate tiles had to be replaced, along with much of the drywall that was already damaged by the water. I was given Dane's reference and contacted him for an estimate after two other contractors came by to provide estimates as well. By far, Dane was much more reasonable and professional. He listened to my needs and did not try to "upsell" me as I have found many contractors try to do. In addition to the immediate job at hand, he gave me great suggestions for improvement and he made the job fit within my budget. His workmanship is very clean; he takes his time and pride in his work and it shows. I will be getting other work done in the home in the future and will definitely be contacting Dane.

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Vaughan?